Kayfabe After Hell In A Cell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
Antonio hits a round house kick and flops into the pin the ref gets down and starts to count, 1 2
OH MY GOD CHRIS KICKS OUT!! AFTER ALL THIS PUNISHMENT
Chris gets back to his feet and Antonio quickly scoops him up and performs another roundhouse kick, the ref gets down and begins to count 1 2 3, Antonio seems to be hurt and doesn't not stand up
He has done after 60 minutes he has finally beaten his nemesis. What a match
Chris stands up and pushes Antonio off of him and stands up both men have lost alot of blood and both men have been thrown around the cell like rag dolls. Antonio is still down and Chris is up bit slightly off balance. The hell raises and the crowd cheer after the epic match. The ref checks on Antonio and he begins to stand Chris is on the ramp looking upset about loosing the match. Antonio gets out of the ring but falls straight back over as Chris still looks concerned as he walks over but then walks out limping. Referees and doctors start to check on Antonio and seem very concerned about his well being
This is a very serious situation ladies and gentlemen this man has been through a very brutal match, doctors and referees are checking on him
I'm fine, I'm fine.
We need some more help out here please!
A stretcher makes it way to ringside and Antonio is strapped into the stretcher and loaded into an ambulance and driven out the arena
@ChrisPBacon69 also I will not be wrestling till the October ppv, however will start promoing after September ppv

Reactions: ChrisPBacon69