After Daniel Bryan finally gets his title reign, who will be next?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MsShield

Jobber
Reaction score
I know Daniel Bryan will get what he wants and he deserves it very much. When he finally gets the title, I know he will hold it for a few months, but who do think will be after him to get it next? I say Cody Rhodes. He deserved to win the money in the bank, way more than Sandow, and makes a great face.

Reactions: Danielson

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Cena, probably. He needs his win back.

Reactions: Swift

Nick

Reaction score
Zack Ryder! 1 million twitter followers bro!

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I want Bryan to get a good run with the title first, but I'd really Reigns to get the title after him.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It all depends on when Bryan wins it. But yeah, I can totally see him dropping it to Cena in a rematch so that they can say that Cena has obtained a victory over Bryan (since they want Cena to be able to claim he's defeated every serious contender at some point or another.) Either way, I expect Cena to walk into WM31 with the title and drop it to Reigns. So whether Bryan defeats Batista eventually and then drops it to Cena or whether Brock himself defeats Batista (they're talking about doing that match later in the year, as you'd expect) and then drops it to Cena by the end of the year, Cena will be champion for at least 3-4 months (if not more) heading into WM31 so that he can put over Reigns huge imo.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Reigns or Wyatt.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Reigns isn't ready you noobs. Ignore my sig. Like my man Lockard says, WM 31 should be Reigns over Cena for the belt. Any lesser Reigns title win feels beneath the future of the company.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Also, are we even safe to assume DB is going to get a title reign?? :bury:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Are people operating under the assumption that DB is the one to take the belt off of Batista after he beats Orton?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I say Cody Rhodes. He deserved to win the money in the bank, way more than Sandow, and makes a great face.
BLASPHEMY!
Sandow has 2X the mic skills Cody has and works just as hard!

I want it to be Brock Lesnar if I'm being completely honest.