• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Revolution 2022 Live Discussion

Moon Bird

2nd match was another banger. Fish is so funny to listen to from the apron, Cutlers gestures and facial expressions kill me every time... a stand out moment to me was Jungle Boys sell of the belt shot. When J.E won the belts I wasn't behind it but that match has me believing them as the top team. The story aspect of the Bucks and reDRagon made that match even sweeter. No complaints. Another 5 stars from Moon Bird.

Moon Bird

Ladder match was good. I felt like Ricky Starks didn't have much to do. Orange getting injured really threw the end off there (you even hear excalibur say Danhausen saving Orange Cassidy despite Orange nowhere to be seen at that point of the match...) Some good spots still, more fuel for the Keith Lee/Team Taz feud that I'm sure will pay off in NOLA. 3.5/5. Could have been higher if it went as planned.