• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Reveals New Date for Full Gear

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Soon as it’s official official, like announced on tv which should probably happen Saturday on Dynamite, I’ll make the thread for the show

Tony Khan confirms Kenny Omega vs Adam Page will happen at Full Gear

"Last year [the AEW World Title eliminator tournament] culminated with Kenny and Hangman, which is very fitting because now as we go into Full Gear this year, Kenny is the champion and he's facing Hangman," said Khan.

More comments here

@Cicada

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Soon as it’s official official, like announced on tv which should probably happen Saturday on Dynamite, I’ll make the thread for the show

Tony Khan confirms Kenny Omega vs Adam Page will happen at Full Gear

"Last year [the AEW World Title eliminator tournament] culminated with Kenny and Hangman, which is very fitting because now as we go into Full Gear this year, Kenny is the champion and he's facing Hangman," said Khan.

More comments here

@Cicada

Most excellent.

Seems like he accidentally spoiled it, but I’m glad.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yeah he might have spoiled it a little bit early, but being the shows next month, I can’t see it being announced to much later than this week or next. Fucking hyped

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
that being said, any other option for the main event at full gear after hangman won the chip would have been a bit silly. question is, is hangman losing or winning? I can see the argument for him failing again. him getting a hotshot at the title via that win kind of goes against the redemption arc so...yea! still think he wins tho

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
he does this shit weekly, im convinced its on purpose and ppl just often miss because he says a bunch of other crazy things at the same time :heston
Yeah TK is like that haha, he’ll say so much stuff that sometimes something goes almost unnoticed or isn’t seen as big as something else he says is what’s talked about. It’s like me with TEW. I wanna tell people my damn plans all the time as I’m always so hyped for them

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I not missed it right, like no match has been announced yet for the show? Like officially graphic and all?? As I wanna get the thread up when a match does

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I not missed it right, like no match has been announced yet for the show? Like officially graphic and all?? As I wanna get the thread up when a match does
nope nothing official announced.

atm only seems like:
hangman v omega
eliminator tournament finals (winner i assume will be next challenger for the aew title)

thats it and non actually official yet