• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Rampage *SPOILERS* for 8/27

Chris

Dreams are Endless
  • Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetekounmpo made an appearance for the live crowd.
  • The Lucha Bros (Penta El Zero Miedo & Rey Fenix) defeated Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus) in the AEW World Tag Team Championship Eliminator Tournament finals. The Lucha Bros will now face The Young Bucks in a Steel Cage match at All Out for the AEW World Tag Team titles.
  • The Bunny defeated Tay Conti. Penelope Ford came to ringside shortly before the finish and signaled an alliance between herself and The Bunny.
  • Impact World Champion Christian Cage and Frankie Kazarian defeated AEW World Champion Kenny Omega and Brandon Cutler. This was said to have a ton of comedy spots from Brandon Cutler.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Surprised they went with the Lucha Bros over Jungle Boy and Company

I think its bc the Bucks are probably retaining and it'd be a bad look on jurassic Express to lose two title matches this close to each other

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I think its bc the Bucks are probably retaining and it'd be a bad look on jurassic Express to lose two title matches this close to each other
Also the better ppv match let's be honest. I can see lucha bros winning too but yeah bucks should be favorites here

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
What the Hell The Bunny beats Tay Tay Witchcraft I say with that. No shock to see the Lucha Bros win a Tag Title Shot it was a given and that Main Event sounds lovely.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
What the Hell The Bunny beats Tay Tay Witchcraft I say with that. No shock to see the Lucha Bros win a Tag Title Shot it was a given and that Main Event sounds lovely.

I think they might be setting up a womens tag division or tournament just buy the recent pair ups theyve been doing with the ladies. I can certainly think of someone for Tay to partner with cant you ;)