• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Rampage on TNT August 27, 2021 - AEW Tag Team Title Eliminator Finals

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
"First reveal your face to the lord!" unmasked and then pump kick to the face! MIRO TRULY IS THE REDEEMER - he is so forgiving

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
I loved that Fuego del Sol crawled under the ring as soon as Miro exited the ring. MIRO vs. Eddie - is going to BANG

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
BUNNY WINS! BUNNY WINS! (I do love that Penelope came out to distract, seeing as Allie and Penelope are IRL friends backstage)

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Jurassic Express vs Lucha Brothers was fantastic. I was personally rooting for Jurassic but I can see why the Luchas won it. It's a pretty huge match for All Out and I'm stoked for it.

You really get magic in the ring when Jungle Boy and Fenix are going at it. Loved the pace of the match and plenty of good sequences throughout. It did not dissapoint. Jungle Boy has seriously grown on me throughout the weeks.
At the start I was just :banging to his music, but he's such a talented guy. Very fast and agile.

Marty McFourth

Have we ever got a Jungle Boy/Fenix singles match? Because I'd really like to get one. Prefarbly like now. Thank you in advance :moneymark

Whenever they are in the ring together they have amazing chemistry.

Marty McFourth

I don't think I ever seen punk genuinely smile on wwe n Im not being exaggerating. He looks genuinely happy

I legit can't remember ever seeing him this happy in WWE. I was never expecting him to be this enthusiastic or passionate, he's feeling it.

Christian just saying what we are all thinking really. Quality stuff. Them two being in the same ring together in AEW is definitely a mind fuck. So many pieces had to fall in to place for it to happen.