AEW Rampage October 20th,2023: MISTICO vs Rocky Romero

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
This is the first Sin Cara that debuted in WWE and the original Mistico from 2000s Mexico fame btw, he got the name back last year finally

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
But also notable for CMLL talent on AEW TV

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This is the first Sin Cara that debuted in WWE and the original Mistico from 2000s Mexico fame btw, he got the name back last year finally
I was wondering if that was the case, cause I knew someone else did start to use the name

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I was wondering if that was the case, cause I knew someone else did start to use the name

The former Mistico is now Dralistico, brother of Rush and he's also been on AEW TV

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
cubsfan seething and punching air

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
There's a chart

FtuWav0agAA30eg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so theres FOUR Bestia sons? god damn

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Mistico is the first person to use the name Mistico. The second was previously Dragon Lee (the Dragon Lee in NXT is the second Dragon Lee, the brother of the first). Mistico started his career as Astro Boy and teamed with his other brother who was Astro Boy 2 and died early on. He was then Dr. Karonte Jr. after his father who was Dr. Karonte, but was actually the third Dr. Karonte, and SO many members of his family were at least briefly known as Dr. Karonte Jr.. In Michinoku Pro he took the name of Komachi over from Volador Jr. There was a trademark dispute with a Juarez wrestler called Mystico who then went on to be Incognito. In WWE he was Sin Cara, replaced by Incognito, who was Hunico and then the second Sin Cara. Then he was Myzteziz in AAA, and then AAA gave that name to Myzteziz Jr. who isn't related to him (or to Bandido, despite what certain sites claim). He was Caristico in CMLL but then went back to being Mistico after Dragon Lee Mistico became Dralistico. Mistico's other brothers have worked as Argos and Argenis, who have also briefly been Astro Boys and Karontes in their career. Regarding the Dragons Lee, they're the brothers of Rush. All three are sons of Toro Blanco a.k.a. Bestia del Ring, who for a time went by Comandante Pierroth. He's one of many unrelated wrestlers to be Pierroths, who is not related to the original, the confusingly-named Pierroth Jr.. The other Pierroths include Salsero/Pierko el Boricua, Rey Vikingo (not King Vikingo, who is the father of Hijo del Vikingo), X-Fly (original Mosco de la Merced) and Anticristo (not the one with the horrible promo). Bestia del Ring's brothers are Pit Bulls, not the ECW Pitbulls. Dr. Karonte III, Mistico's father, isn't actually related to Dr. Karontes I and II. After being Komachi, Volador Jr. was Volador Jr. after his father, who originally wrestled as Volador, but switched to Super Parka to cash in on his more famous nephew, La Parka. There is a third Komachi after Volador Jr. and Mistico, who's worked IWRG. Volador Jr.'s nephew is called Flyer. There's also Hijo del Volador who married Volador's daughter. He previously went by Quinto Elemento (which is also a name previously used by Chessman). La Parka had to change his name to L.A. ParK after the AAA trademark dispute and has Hijo de L.A. ParK and L.A. ParK Jr.. The trademark dispute meant AAA made their own La Parka who was known as La Parka Jr. for a while (not to be confused with L.A. ParK Jr. though). His previous gimmick was Karis la Momia, and wasn't the first Karis la Momia in AAA (Bello Greco) and not the first overall (that was an old old wrestler who was around in the 50s and 60s). There's a ton of other Karis la Momias elsewhere. L.A. ParK's brother was called Hijo de Cien Caras, but wasn't related to the original Cien Caras. Cien Caras' brothers were, of course, Universo 2000 and Mascara Ano 2000. There's a ton of juniors of those, but the only ones that are legit are Universo 2000 Jr. (son of Universo 2000), and Hijo de Mascara Ano 2000 (nephew of all three). The second generation Dinamitas that people know were Sanson and wife-beater Cuatrero (sons of Cien Caras) and Forastero (brother of Hijo de Ano 2000). Sanson was a name previously used by Cien Caras himself. There's a ton of other Forasteros, but the only one who's really relevant was the Forastero from IWRG who was also Avisman II but not related to the original Avisman (there was an Avisman Jr. too...) Back to Dinamitas, along with Hijo de Cien Caras, Cien Caras Jr. and both Mascara Ano 2000 Jr.s are unrelated to the family. Now ALL THE WAY back to the subject of Mystico de Juarez/Incognito/Sin Cara II, he then took up the name of Cinta de Oro. He's not the first, because a local icon in Juarez used the name way back in the 80s. It also just so happens that Pierroth Jr. had a brother named Incognito. One of the sons of Pit Bull I is called Latino, not to be confused with Latino who was also Rigo and one of the Green Demons, who teamed with his Green Demon brothers. The Latino who is Rigo is the uncle of Maligna. Bandido isn't actually related to Myzteziz Jr. but he is related to both Magia Blanca (both teamed previously as Magnifico I and Magnifico II) and Gravity. X-Fly was the original Mosco de la Merced, but he wasn't really, because Mosco de la Merced was a nickname for Fuerza Guerrera. The second AAA Mosco de la Merced previously wrestled as Loco Valentino and went on to work as Mosco Xtreme. Fuerza Guerrera is, naturally, the father of Juventud Guerrera and uncle of Furia Guerrera, but he's also the father of Hijo de Fuerza Guerrera and Hija de Fuerza Guerrera, two relatives who don't really wrestle except on FG tribute shows. There's also a Fuerza Guerrera NG who worked in that role for a few years, but he's unrelated and worked as Imposible.

You could do this forever.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Is this the one that botched all the time?

Yeah probably, that was a bit of an anomaly bc he was always good in Mexico tho. Most people blamed putting on straight on the main roster instead of FCW

He did infamously call off a Raw match once bc of a dislocated finger tho

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Yeah probably, that was a bit of an anomaly bc he was always good in Mexico tho. Most people blamed putting on straight on the main roster instead of FCW

He did infamously call off a Raw match once bc of a dislocated finger tho
I actually remember that :lol

was it maybe a different mask/lighting effects that fucked him up? I swear it seemed like he fucked up every single match.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I don’t remember much of the original one in WWE besides the botching and the dislocated finger story. I liked the one that was Hunico though because I always liked Hunico, underrated talent imo.