• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Rampage December 22nd, 2023: The International Championship is on the line!

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Riiiiiiight.

Well I'll no longer be posting about the amazing faultless AEW and the amazing humans that work there. It's just beyond by mental capacity to even attempt to critique such amazing programming.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Could have just criticized Riho for not being entertaining to you but that's my preferred scenario too so let's go

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Fantastic encouragement for participation on the forum. You and Jeff can regale yourselves for weeks about it.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Right, I forgot, the hierarchy prevails.

Dude you posted the same shit in every AEW thread today. It’s the behavior of a petulant child that didn’t get their way. Why continue to pick the fight after it was over? Especially when you could be using that time to finish the draft rankings.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Dude you posted the same shit in every AEW thread today. It’s the behavior of a petulant child that didn’t get their way. Why continue to pick the fight after it was over? Especially when you could be using that time to finish the draft rankings.
I'm confused - I can't criticise how someone is visually, now I cannot praise the shows for how amazing I found them? What 'fight' am I continuing? Someone comes at me and I'll come back. Or am I just supposed to roll over and be a door mat?

And yeah, I could be doing that, but I'm not in a position to do so atm for various reasons. If I do get to it fwiw. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I'm confused - I can't criticise how someone is visually, now I cannot praise the shows for how amazing I found them? What 'fight' am I continuing? Someone comes at me and I'll come back. Or am I just supposed to roll over and be a door mat?

And yeah, I could be doing that, but I'm not in a position to do so atm for various reasons. If I do get to it fwiw. I'll let you know tomorrow.

The fight was over yesterday, he’ll Jeff & Chris even fought after that. Then you come on today with you’re fake AEW is awesome posts in every show thread and act like you’re not doing that to be a dick? Cmon man. Arguing back yesterday is not being a doormat continuing it today when it was over is being a child. You know the difference. And the list thing was me trying to lighten things up…clearly didn’t work

Lethal

Tiffy Time
He's playing the "so I can't praise AEW" bit fuck yes the classic fake ignorance
roman-reigns-yawn.gif

The fight was over yesterday, he’ll Jeff & Chris even fought after that. Then you come on today with you’re fake AEW is awesome posts in every show thread and act like you’re not doing that to be a dick? Cmon man. Arguing back yesterday is not being a doormat continuing it today when it was over is being a child. You know the difference. And the list thing was me trying to lighten things up…clearly didn’t work
So because I enjoyed it, means it was fake? I can't keep up with it.

Sure, and good for trying. I just cannot be objective atm. I have 4 more to listen to.