• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Rampage August 18th, 2023: FIGHT FOR THE FALLEN

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Rey Fenix vs Komander

ROH Tag Team Championship
Aussie Open(c) vs Ethan Page & Brother Zay

Sammy Guevara vs Jon Cruz

Toni Storm & Ruby Soho vs Skye Blue & Hikaru Shida​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
They just saying Sammy in action :heston in the OP I put who he was fighting, glad it isn't anything that could really be a huge spoiler as I didn't realize that the place I got the card from probably was posted after the show happened.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Brandon Blaze said:
They just saying Sammy in action :heston in the OP I put who he was fighting, glad it isn't anything that could really be a huge spoiler as I didn't realize that the place I got the card from probably was posted after the show happened.
I wondered how you got an OP up before they announced a match

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yeah went on Twitter the day morning and looked up Rampage card in the search bar and found it. It would explain why I don't remember anything with him being announced. But sometimes I just miss shit also.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
No matter how many times I see him do that, I still pop for it. It's a Canadian Destroyer, but it's different from other ones.