AEW November 27th, 2019 Dynamite LD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

V-Trigger

Reaction score
I used to think I was an outlier for saying this but I love how much love he gets on this forum :proud

I didn't watch WCW back in the day, but was super entertained by him in the invasion angle/era. "That's not a bad thing...that's a good thing" such a great catchphrase. Great to hear it's me, it's me it's DDP again

Reactions: Vegeta and Chris

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I used to think I was an outlier for saying this but I love how much love he gets on this forum :proud

DDP is the man. He’s my all time favorite WCW guy, I’ll always pop for him.

Reactions: Vegeta and Chris

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Why is Jericho the only redeeming thing this show has every week?

Whoever is doing their creative formeverythung else needs to be sacked......it's been mainly disappointing from the jump, the only thing this show has right now is a hot crowd who would pop for anything as we've seen on this show with the fucking jobber.

I mean, that’s your opinion he’s the only redeeming thing every week. I’ve enjoyed plenty of stuff each and every other week. We ain’t all going to enjoy the same thing. It is what it is.