• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW November 22nd, 2023: Continental Classic Begins!

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
My favorite thing about the MJF and Joe promo was MJF being like your breath stinks, you're fat and you get no bitches... and Joe completely no-sold all that shit and totally owned him in cold-blooded fashion. I don't think any other wrestler brings the same level of callous intimidation as Joe right now. He didn't entertain the insults in the least.

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Holly Hoss said:
My favorite thing about the MJF and Joe promo was MJF being like your breath stinks, you're fat and you get no bitches... and Joe completely no-sold all that shit and totally owned him in cold-blooded fashion. I don't think any other wrestler brings the same level of callous intimidation as Joe right now. He didn't entertain the insults in the least.
I'm still trying to decipher what MJF said that made Joe want to strangle him

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Holly Hoss said:
Joe is a stone cold killer

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
200w.gif
im telling you guys this is the jay white getting a way back in NJPW story !

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I think you can criticize AEW for booking of a few people and some young folks over the years, but I don't think anyone can complain about the Nick Wayne booking has been perfection and he instantly fits on the show and is setup for so long now. he already feels like a household aew guy to me