• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Full Gear: Saturday November 13th 2021 Live Discussion

Lethal

Tiffy Time
@Chris not sure if it was Mia or Ember whom you referenced, but Mia never won the NXT title. Ember did though - when Asuka went to the MR

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I won't be watching live as I'm doing stuff tonight but I hope you guys have a quality LD :thumbs:

I'm going to take my time with the show and probably take breaks after the big matches. I want to stretch this shit out for as long as possible, as All Out felt like it went by so fast :lol I was sad about it

So hyped for Hangman/Kenny and Eddie/Punk, it's going to be an absolute banger of a show. I could easily see it being better than All Out for sure, on paper it makes me lean that way

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
c948d0e16bbf2929b538d24a2db756d7.png

All of this.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Maybe it’s just me, but they can make the entire build of the women’s title match around Tay’s ass and I’ll just eat it like it were groceries. Back that up. I’m hungry.