• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Full Gear: Saturday November 13th 2021 Live Discussion

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Lots were talking shit after they left for sure n they def had a dip . I mean she also did get injured n got cateringed so there are lots of potential factors. People don't just become bad for no reason so if healthy and mentally strong I see 0 reason why she can't go back to at least very good status.

It’s entirely possible for sure. I just think the roster is good atm and if we’re looking to add more, there’s people I’d put ahead of her to add, personally.

Like ROK-C probably needs a new home.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
You're bringing up examples of people that i never lost faith in though lol (not saying it's not relevant bc I get the point anyway since others def were talking shit) but I just got nothing except "not me" lol and Lio I bet is still shit on just about as much anyway no matter what, dude is just polarizing

Yeah he’s an obnoxious power ranger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
If we get a Yim/Lee Scarlett/Kross co debut into a feud that’s the good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Jeff Valley Driver said:
See that's also crazy to me because yim has never had a single standout match or promo so in comparison to ember that's just crazy to me lol
cause WWE wasted her 99% of the time, she was great before they signed her in Impact and other companies

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And in Mia's case all of the criticisms are booking for me and in embers it's like 50% booking, 50% her lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Hard pass on Scarlett and Kross too tbh lol Kross was good af towards the end of his NXT run to me but I dont think he'd fit on well, would be a Brian Cage situation

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
cause WWE wasted her 99% of the time, she was great before they signed her in Impact and other companies
Ofc. My point is just ember actually at least had good matches in wwe so I just disagree w booty I'd pick yim over ember. Doesnt matter tho they gonna get both plus Lee n everyone will laugh n smile

Last edited: