• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Full Gear November 7 2020 Live Discussion

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
it was like on another forum i posted on, when mox was US champ in wwe, i kept my avatar as a pic of him with the belt till he lost it, i expected to change it after a few months but i had it almost a year :lmao

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Pretty good POV, I really love Darby winning, always liked that kid, he’s cool as fuck. I was all pumped for a possible Sting appearance, however....yeah, I ended up not really being excited at all.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Pretty solid show, only matches I wasn’t into was the tag team title match and MJF/Jericho.

Matches of the night for me were Omega vs Hangman and OC vs Silver. I really liked Darby vs Cody and Eddie vs Mox too.

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Best match was probably the opener.

Happy that MJF won and Cody lost.

And damn a lot of posts were going through last night. After each match there were about 10 new pages. :lmao

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Wasn't as good as the Revolution match, or some of FTR's matches in NXT. But still very good imo.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
I thought Bucks/FTR was match of the night personally. Really had me on the edge of my seat for the whole thing and I’m a huge Kenny Mark

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
All the promotional videos/promos before Full Gear have been great.

Feels like WWE when it was good.

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
The Mox/Kingston one has been great too though.

I'm convinced they are almost trying to make Mox look like Austin subtly.

Small hoop earring and a sleeveless jacket in the promo.