• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Full Gear conference call news and notes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Nah I read that as "tight night of wrestling as opposed to video packages" but it's not the most clear lol I wish SRS wouldn't post his in one thread just bc of how they're embedded here bc he words things better :lol
Ya ok so were both unsure a bit? The vs wording confuses me as its a ambiguous in meaning. N then he follows up w wrestling may not start at 7 implying that there will b said packages :francis

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Ya ok so were both unsure a bit? The vs wording confuses me as its a ambiguous in meaning. N then he follows up w wrestling may not start at 7 implying that there will b said packages :francis

That's specifically for the zero hour too tho so I'm not thinking that applies to the main show. They used to do first 30 minutes of it would be the countdown and second 30 matches until this year too so I think it could just be similar to that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
That's specifically for the zero hour too tho so I'm not thinking that applies to the main show. They used to do first 30 minutes of it would be the countdown and second 30 matches until this year too so I think it could just be similar to that
I would not be opposed to panel tbh for once, they have Renee. use her

Chris

Dreams are Endless
So 10 match main card with the tournament finals removed it seems. Probs 3 pre-show, maybe only 2 tho