AEW files trademark for a series called ALL ELITE WOMEN

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
...or you know book the women better and not push one or three them and make everyone else look bad, just an idea
easier said than done with only 3 hours of TV tbh. Theyve booked Rosa as best as they could but she keeps having duds. Theyve pushed Toni very strong, so thats working. they're pushing Athena and Stratlander in the Jade angle. it's not really anywhere near as doom and gloom as people put it. youve also got penelope and bunny on the shelf. Shida is in Japan 90% of the time. Riho I think might even still be injured. People bitch every time time someone gets a program with Nyla. they built a bunch of tag teams too.

if the argument is more than one women's matches per week, that's an argument I'm willing to debate as I think some ladies earned more screen time. But the mirror to that is what gets taken off, and thats a tough one. Dynamite is already loaded a.f , and ppl bitch because Rampage isnt live.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Can't cancel a show that's doing well and creating revenue, for no reason.

Tony's now seemingly do a reality show, Jericho is a wizard throwing Fireballs, inappropriately hugging his employees.

I never said I had a problem with it, but he definetly seems like he's copying the playbook at times. If I were him I would too.

Are you comparing a hug to what Vince did? Are you OK?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Anything having to do with Jericho or JAS

Jericho segments always draw and I fucking hate 2022 Jericho. The women's segments nearly always lose ratings.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Jericho segments always draw and I fucking hate 2022 Jericho. The women's segments nearly always lose ratings.
Don't always look into what I say because 99% of it is a bias, and that why I said that about Jericho and JAS because I find him and them beyond annoying and hate everything about them. And they remind me of nWo when they pretty much took WCW

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I mean fair but it makes no sense to cut their segments when Jericho still draws. Now if I was booking I'd scrap Sammy vs Dante as it was pointless and just do Anna or Conti vs Sky Blue with Ruby attacking post match to set up Rampage.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Anything having to do with Jericho or JAS
I understand why some ppl would feel that way. devil's advocate though: they giving 3 women screen time atm with that angle though (even if its shit lol)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean fair but it makes no sense to cut their segments when Jericho still draws. Now if I was booking I'd scrap Sammy vs Dante as it was pointless and just do Anna or Conti vs Sky Blue with Ruby attacking post match to set up Rampage.
yeah that match did not need to happen on Dynamite I agree

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I understand why some ppl would feel that way. devil's advocate though: they giving 3 women screen time atm with that angle though (even if its shit lol)
I don't care for Tay, Ruby is cool, and Anna-Jay...well I just hope she doesn't promo anymore, lol

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Jericho still draws because he has a loyal fanbase that thinks he is the GOAT and overlooks 99.9% of things he does and all, lol. And yeah, Sammy v Dante was a throwaway so Anna v Sky could have been a fine sub

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't care for Tay, Ruby is cool, and Anna-Jay...well I just hope she doesn't promo anymore, lol
well who can they really push that they haven't then? Outside of Hayter, who still gets TV time every week and is basically just waiting to turn on Britt, I can't really think of anyone who's getting held back

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
well who can they really push that they haven't then? Outside of Hayter, who still gets TV time every week and is basically just waiting to turn on Britt, I can't really think of anyone who's getting held back
You got me, I don't know.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You got me, I don't know.
me neither. And then you add ROH to the mix and you are already separating 2-3 top women that could be having AEW stories instead. When I'm looking at the hard numbers now, I'm a bit concerned they don't have enough women for two divisions

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
There honestly shouldn't even be a ROH Women’s Division because there simply isn't a big enough supply of women's wrestlers.

I mean, ffs, you've got the RAW Women’s, SD Women’s, NXT Women’s, NXT UK, MLW, Impact, AEW, now ROH, including the Japanese promotions.

The supply simply isn't there for all of them and they suffer as a result. AEW's women's division can really only grow from scalping talents from the lower companies, and we know Tony Khan isn't really about that.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Not to mention those two Women’s companies starting up whenever it happens.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon