AEW Fight Fight for the Fallen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Fight for the Fallen

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You can't have ALL the Japanese ladies to yourself Seto-Chan.

?
You don't even watch TJPW, so ha! Also, call me Seto-chan one more time and I am throwing you into the ocean.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay then.

Oh hey look!

bd781e46e93c6eb527248906a3890d14e302f376.jpg

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Gave her opponent a concussion right? Forgot the name of the girl.
Yeah, and her name is Britt Baker. That isn't the reason why I don't care for her. I don't like her because of her finisher The Queen's Landing, which is a Bridging Elertic Chair Suplex, is being used without the permission of Manami Toyota, who invented the move. Now, if you aren't are familiar with Japanese Wrestling, that is a huge sign of disrespect in their world and she is a decent wrestler and shouldn't be the Red Belt Champion in Stardom. Thus, why I am not a huge fan of her.

Crash

Reaction score
Yeah, and her name is Britt Baker. That isn't the reason why I don't care for her. I don't like her because of her finisher The Queen's Landing, which is a Bridging Elertic Chair Suplex, is being used without the permission of Manami Toyota, who invented the move. Now, if you aren't are familiar with Japanese Wrestling, that is a huge sign of disrespect in their world and she is a decent wrestler and shouldn't be the Red Belt Champion in Stardom. Thus, why I am not a huge fan of her.

Oh yeah I know that's a huge disrespect but I didn't know she did it, yeah makes me not like her even more.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Oh yeah I know that's a huge disrespect but I didn't know she did it, yeah makes me not like her even more.
Cool, I found someone else who knows that, lol, and Toyota herself didn't know until someone tweeted her about it and boy she was livid. She more or less said "Who the fuck is Bea, and why is she using the Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex as a finisher?" It was pretty interesting.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Gave her opponent a concussion right?
Yeah...but it was a complete accident.

Yeah, and her name is Britt Baker.
DOCTOR Britt Baker.

I don't like her because of her finisher The Queen's Landing, which is a Bridging Elertic Chair Suplex, is being used without the permission of Manami Toyota, who invented the move.
Oh...I see.

Thus, why I am not a huge fan of her.
Fair call...