• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite thread, December 9 2020: Winter is here and it's insane

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
They're showing Ready Player One after this on TNT. What a shit film that was

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
So, that probably means it's a good movie.

It really wasn’t and I’m a gamer freak. I was excited to see a lot of the characters that made cameos, but, other than that, absolutely trash movie imo lol

Really enjoyed the show last night, loving the whole Darby/Sting stuff. I’d be down for them fighting tbh as opposed to the assumption Sting is gonna manage Darby.

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Hi @Optikk seems we both got banned bro, oh well we can chat on here, my days I popppped loads when last weeks show aired then then this weeks was even better Cody nepotism Rhodes didn't like sting making him look,the fool,there I thought haha.

Good matches a cross the card,,still,don't get abadon, think she is boring.

Was penta faining the injury hope so, so Darby wants to,stand up to my man cage good luck. Shida needs more competition like Serena deep not crapadon sorry guys I don't get it.

Bucks match again impressing me and I'm not there biggest fans. MJF decent match,, just wanna see Wardlow have a face singles run next year and carter will be happy, canny show 8/10

PS,is,Lance archers now a tweener or a face?? Suits him if a tweener. Let me know. Someone, thanks and have a sweet day everyone. Gonna kick back smoke and watch SD.

Optikk

Hi @Optikk seems we both got banned bro, oh well we can chat on here, my days I popppped loads when last weeks show aired then then this weeks was even better Cody nepotism Rhodes didn't like sting making him look,the fool,there I thought haha.

Good matches a cross the card,,still,don't get abadon, think she is boring.

Was penta faining the injury hope so, so Darby wants to,stand up to my man cage good luck. Shida needs more competition like Serena deep not crapadon sorry guys I don't get it.

Bucks match again impressing me and I'm not there biggest fans. MJF decent match,, just wanna see Wardlow have a face singles run next year and carter will be happy, canny show 8/10

PS,is,Lance archers now a tweener or a face?? Suits him if a tweener. Let me know. Someone, thanks and have a sweet day everyone. Gonna kick back smoke and watch SD.
Hey mate, WF was too toxic and I felt it was not an appropriate place to discuss something I enjoyed. Nice to see you here.

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Hey mate, WF was too toxic and I felt it was not an appropriate place to discuss something I enjoyed. Nice to see you here.

Same bro, well if we can get cattle in be cool, I've just started a new Weekly raw, nxt and sad predictions game also a AEW Weekly one as a good lad on here @Davey Wrestling does the monthlynones.

Keep,in touch mate