• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite September 27th, 2023: CONTRACT SIGNING!!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I've heard mixed reviews of how Fale is handling some of the Australia stuff he's doing but it seems like a fine fit to me rn

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

it was hard to make out the first time I watched it, but the fourth guy does step out of frame come back in the frame, and then the guy in the mask also walks up right next to him so it does appear to be five people.

So my top guess now is probably gonna be David Finley and the war dogs and if not, then it’s gonna be an Adam Cole KOR Roderick Strong and the kingdom. If they stretch it out long enough for Adam to be back from his ankle injury Kyle would probably be ready to be back by that point if he’s going to be able to come back at all and if he’s not then they could always bring another member of the bullet club into the new kingdom. Someone that wants to feud with Jay white.

Butters

That's Me!
Because I’m a Devil Worshipper
giphy.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

it was hard to make out the first time I watched it, but the fourth guy does step out of frame come back in the frame, and then the guy in the mask also walks up right next to him so it does appear to be five people.

So my top guess now is probably gonna be David Finley and the war dogs and if not, then it’s gonna be an Adam Cole KOR Roderick Strong and the kingdom. If they stretch it out long enough for Adam to be back from his ankle injury Kyle would probably be ready to be back by that point if he’s going to be able to come back at all and if he’s not then they could always bring another member of the bullet club into the new kingdom. Someone that wants to feud with Jay white.

those are good option. never know mb they bring back Fish, too