• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite/Rampage March 20th, 2024: HUGE I QUIT MATCH

Chris

Dreams are Endless
GJFuPzfXUAAf_p-

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I’m surprised this thing didn’t get a special name. It’s booked almost as importantly, as big business was as far as the card goes.

Kross Rhodes

Not to mention, isn’t this the three hour show? This would’ve been where you really would’ve made sense just to call it a special name and not even call it dynamite or rampage.

I’m wondering though if like at the third hour Mark are they actually going to still play the rampage video lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Not to mention, isn’t this the three hour show? This would’ve been where you really would’ve made sense just to call it a special name and not even call it dynamite or rampage.

I’m wondering though if like at the third hour Mark are they actually going to still play the rampage video lol

I think they are. They aren't even stacking the Rampage hour any extra it seems, looks like a regular one for me that'll just be hotter live. But they always have an overrun too so who knows

Kross Rhodes

I think they are. They aren't even stacking the Rampage hour any extra it seems, looks like a regular one for me that'll just be hotter live. But they always have an overrun too so who knows
That’s a little bit of a shame as far as the treating it special goes because I couldn’t believe how good the matches on my rampage were but I agree. It’ll be fun being able to just watch it live with dynamite.

Kross Rhodes

Tony is gonna have to make sure that the crowd knows that they’re taping rampage live this week. You’d actually be surprised at how many people actually left when rampage started in Boston.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tony is gonna have to make sure that the crowd knows that they’re taping rampage live this week. You’d actually be surprised at how many people actually left when rampage started in Boston.

Oh I'm not surprised I've seen it happen here lmao i selfishly like it bc I know I'll have an easier time getting out of the parking lot when rampage is over :lol