AEW Dynamite October 16, 2024: the CEO takes on a Queen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well the Conor guy said it himself too lol

I've interacted with him on Twitter fwiw, he's just an average fan. Annoying at times, "hot takes" usually suck, but I like his tweets overall. I don't really get this one tho bc it's a believable fake yes, but those aren't funny or cool to make lol I like Tom's bc his are the perfect mix of insane, funny, and just plausible enough you have to double take. This one is like oh that's a cool match, then oh it's fake well okay, just boring lol
yeah I don't get the funny either - it was like an average match. unless it's some weird underhanded slight at Tony booking out of company people for defenses at times but if that was it ya it did not land. This simply felt like trolling with no purpose or funny

Reactions: Chris

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Looks like a good show, I’m most interested in seeing the fallout from the main event of WrestleDream with whatever Mox and the rest of The BCC does next.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm interested in the next stage of this BCC drama and I'm hoping we can get more answers instead of more riddles since Danielson is dead lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Also interested in hearing what my man Adam Cole baybay has to say in his return. I’m most certainly ready for storytime with Adam Cole baybay.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
GZ-BNOVWUAAyI0B

Bryan Alvarez went on a rant today about stuff being announced day of again and I thought I was going insane but yes, this was the last thing announced and it was yesterday before NXT aired lmao

This is why we can't ever have actual conversations about AEWs problems bc Jeff and I were just talking about how they don't announce enough stuff anymore or advertise that well, which is the point being made by Alvarez too, but he has to straight up lie to get his point across so the hardcore AEW fans correct him and he can make fun of them for defending everything AEW does for pointing out that he's factually wrong

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Bryan Alvarez went on a rant today about stuff being announced day of again and I thought I was going insane but yes, this was the last thing announced and it was yesterday before NXT aired lmao

This is why we can't ever have actual conversations about AEWs problems bc Jeff and I were just talking about how they don't announce enough stuff anymore or advertise that well, which is the point being made by Alvarez too, but he has to straight up lie to get his point across so the hardcore AEW fans correct him and he can make fun of them for defending everything AEW does for pointing out that he's factually wrong
It actually makes AEW discourse fucking annoying cause there are legit flaws drowned out because of dumbass fucking fake complaints

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It actually makes AEW discourse fucking annoying cause there are legit flaws drowned out because of dumbass fucking fake complaints

Yeah it happens with WWE too, the worst was actually during their worst time too. Which was very frustrating for me bc it's not like I disagreed the product was shit, but when people go in depth with these think pieces about why specific things are shit and are just factually wrong, well yeah that's when I got called a Vince defender lol

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So I basically just have the rule with myself that I only talk about the negatives of companies with certain people and others I try (keyword) and only talk about the positives lol

Bad News Booty

I Did It For The Family
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
So I basically just have the rule with myself that I only talk about the negatives of companies with certain people and others I try (keyword) and only talk about the positives lol

Ooooh which am I?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ooooh which am I?

You don't have a company bias just a wrestler bias so sometimes I might avoid talking to you about a wrestler i know you hate that I like lol

Bad News Booty

I Did It For The Family
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
You don't have a company bias just a wrestler bias so sometimes I might avoid talking to you about a wrestler i know you hate that I like lol

Yeah I don’t blame you at all

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I like to think I’m easy to talk to :lol

I know my issue is being extra hard on people I dislike, if someone who’s hard on my favorites like them. :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

That's so fucking toxic. Fwiw he's like this with wwe as well. It's infuriating that I feel you can't have a good convo about aew unless your talking to another actual fan online because it just turns into tropes like this. It was the same when they were increasing women's time and stories and every week you'd still get the same recycled talking points. Then when they did improve it , they got almost no pats on the back n now it's "Mercedes is a bust" or worse shit like not having questions for Mariah at the presser. They don't actually give a damn about the issues they pretend to care about they just want hot takes and sound bytes. I digress

Last edited:
Reactions: Roy Mustang