AEW Dynamite October 16, 2024: the CEO takes on a Queen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it's I think also going to be a vehicle for a lot of people to test or change alignments and loyalties. I hope it affects the entire aew world

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't think he's really meant to be the logical heel you say "oh he's got a point" and even when he makes good ones it's kind of backed by hypocrisy
yeah I think he's just a delusional violent jerk and he thinks he should be king of the jungle because he sees himself above all the petty squables etc. but he himself is causing drama and pain so he's ofc a massive hypocrite, but in his mind he's justified. which is refreshing, i am getting a bit tired of heels that are justified. its always good stories but sometimes it's also nice to just have full on evil psychos

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Schiavone: "I'm really excited about this debut, I gotta tell ya. I've never called one of Shelton Benjamin's matches..."

That comment really weirds me out. It really puts into perspective how long Schiavone was out of the Wrestling world.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
I said it before... with all these groups, it would be a missed opportunity to not go all out on a Faction Warfare era. I mean you have the MoxCC, the Don Callis family, the Elite, the Conglomeration, Bullet Club Gold... I guess Top Flight & Lio Rush too. ...and then a shit ton of trios, most of them easily expandable by a body or two. :hmm:

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I said it before... with all these groups, it would be a missed opportunity to not go all out on a Faction Warfare era. I mean you have the MoxCC, the Don Callis family, the Elite, the Conglomeration, Bullet Club Gold... I guess Top Flight & Lio Rush too. ...and then a shit ton of trios, most of them easily expandable by a body or two. :hmm:
dont forget Hurt Syndicate now!