• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite - March 29th 2023 - Kenny Omega defends the IWPG US Title against Jeff Cobb

Deezy

DZ PZ
Omega and Not Rhino was the sole highlight of the show......I can't believe I said Omega highlight
[IMG]

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Jericho wants to beat up Cole but didn't right now cause the time wasn't right. Next week Cole getting assaulted by Jericho.

Yeah seems the simplest reason I was just thinking maybe there was something different lol like with Garcia but idk what it'd be, I've just never seen Jericho treat him so loved before :lol at least not without an obvious agenda

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The all access intro was amazing I'm gonna keep it on but without volume so I'm not gonna get much lmao

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Yeah seems the simplest reason I was just thinking maybe there was something different lol like with Garcia but idk what it'd be, I've just never seen Jericho treat him so loved before :lol at least not without an obvious agenda
I think it's possible that can be part of the feud to be honest.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Honestly I like the Cole/Jericho feud. Cole's coming back from a major injury and Jericho is probably the safest option.

BSE

I'm sure some of this (probably a lot) is a work but seems odd to call out another talent