• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite March 22, 2023 - Kenny Omega vs El Hijo del Vikingo

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
This is going to be one of those matches like Omega/Bryan where the crowd is just completely losing their shit before it even happens. Just imagine the pop when they first lock up :owens3

Marty McFourth

Apparently they wanted Vikngo for the ladder match too so I guess TK was like fine, how about Omega? lmao
As much as I would have loved to have seen Vikingo in the ladder match, I think this is so much more hype for his AEW debut and I'm glad Komander got to debut in that scenario. So it's one of those things where I think it all worked out so beautifully.

Marty McFourth

Jeff called this match? A match that would obviously get my attention. This is all happening after Jeff said Taya goes AEW, who he knows I like, and RoH is setting up Eddie v Claudio.

*puts on tin foil hat* Jeff is in contact with TK and is telling him what to book/do to keep me around. That is my theory now.
No further proof needed Tony stalks this forum and notes down all the ideas from Jeff

Deezy

DZ PZ

AEW's social media should be spamming shit like this, advertise this guy.

Simple announcements won't help them pop a rating.