AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Hmm that's annoying. Poysers dead so can't confirm

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Most of that makes sense, but it’s possible you were just roleblocked instead, which pokes a big old hole in that theory

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
In fact, why did you go straight to jailkept over roleblocked?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
In fact, why did you go straight to jailkept over roleblocked?
Knowing there must be another protective role in the game if the faith healer exists in the game. Of course there could be a town jailkeeper and a scum roleblocker, sure.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ya flay usually tries harder as scum fwiw, don’t think he’s ever been off his head as scum from memory

Also thanks whoever

for reference

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm the Grave Digger. Dug one of Lethals Watcher shots during n2, watched Chris n3. No result :tom:

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Nah I don't mean confirm he got one, I mean confirm they're working gifts and not booby traps or fake gifts.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Okay so I don’t actually have a PR. I’m actually a developer. I developed a 1x Motion Detect and last night I used it on Haza. There was motion. Seeing the fact that three people died last night, I think Haza is scum.

I’m still Tay Conti btw. Flavour is that I’m still green but I’m getting better. I used the fact that some people on the forum love her as the basis for the fake PR.

Vote Haza

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So how did scum know Chris was the SK despite him being 1x II? I highly doubt they Rolecop him or Barry two nights in a row.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Okay so I don’t actually have a PR. I’m actually a developer. I developed a 1x Motion Detect and last night I used it on Haza. There was motion. Seeing the fact that three people died last night, I think Haza is scum.

I’m still Tay Conti btw. Flavour is that I’m still green but I’m getting better. I used the fact that some people on the forum love her as the basis for the fake PR.

Vote Haza

:reigns3

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

Vote Haza

K so Mitch is scum

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Didn’t even do his PR :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.