AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
What's TKOK's town vs scum meta?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
On the upside this Lethal flip gives us a borderline confirmed town Chloe cause what the hell kind of a scum player would refuse to lynch a townie when others are begging them to do it?

I'm operating under Chloe being town bc of this but realistically to answer this question: A troll would :lauren

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What's TKOK's town vs scum meta?

I think the only game I've played with his he claimed character when he wasn't supposed to and got modkilled :slip: So this would be helpful for me too

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Like if lethal is town here then I’m sorry but when you’re about to be lynched you don’t hide a watcher role and claim actor lmao. Maybe some people would if they thought they could stop the wagon but this is not a thought process I see a town lethal having like at all

I feel like someone should have pointed out that Lethal did this last game to Poyser. Why did no one mention this? I get Poyser not expecting it as he had to rep out.

I'm still interested in why Doddsy claimed BG and not Faith Healer at first. Like what if one of the players active had countered last night as BG. Then we have outed the BG for no reason. Not really sure why anyone would claim a role that they don't have just because it's similar to the one they do have.

Yeah that was a bit dodgy. I expect that from a lesser player.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Smark actually hasn't posted in awhile either, isn't that more of his scum meta? That would look much better for Poyser obviously if Smark hasn't really been back in the thread since Poy voiced suspicions on him. Lemme go look at the timeline

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Btw I'm not doubting Posyer for not knowing that, him not knowing makes sense

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
This part I can definitely see for sure. I feel his flip could have helped with quite a few interactions right now.
Ok yeah then I don’t really buy it at all

Also my memory for this game is shit but also pretty sure he was nowhere near as gung ho on lynching lethal yesterday as he is today right?

WRT smark it’s a weird one because I know he does the asking questions thing as town as well but reading back end of day it didn’t really feel genuine and I don’t think anybody really gave him the case on lethal in order to vote him did they? And yet he voted anyway and I’m pretty sure smark has refused to vote people just to avoid a no lynch before so yeah just doesn’t feel like town smark to me

Okay yeah the top one is Smark's last post in the thread almost 24 hours ago, the bottom one is right after where Poyser explains suspicions. I don't think that looks good at all for Smark.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:hellothere

I'm so glad Chloe unvoted last minute so we could waste another day lynching him.

I'd say Doddsy's role and flavor checks out. Penelope is pretty much Kip's "healer."

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Okay yeah the top one is Smark's last post in the thread almost 24 hours ago, the bottom one is right after where Poyser explains suspicions. I don't think that looks good at all for Smark.
I was too busy watching sharks in water spouts eat people with you and I was waiting on Doddsy to claim. He didn't claim before I went to bed.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I was too busy watching sharks in water spouts eat people with you and I was waiting on Doddsy to claim. He didn't claim before I went to bed.

It's not necessarily that you weren't in the thread it's that you seemed to have left it right after Poyser voiced suspicions on you. Could be a coincidence but those posts are a couple hours before we started watching da shorks. Still irl WIFOM, but I believe you've said before you post up storms in QTs as scum and avoid making mistakes in the thread to implicate teammates? Something of the sort at least.

Chloe B

Reaction score
That sounds like blame so you can jog on m8

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If you buy Doddsy's claim then who are you interested in pushing come day, Smark?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm thinking TKOK. I'm still unsure about Doddsy with the claim, but either way TKOK did read him town super early for the Alco defense that people sussed Doddsy for. If Doddsy is town, feels very much like the good-guying Doddsy was accused off of.

I'm iffy on Poyser too but I can't really put my finger on it and I did end up skimming most of his exchanges with you, but I'm getting vibes from him pushing me and Ace in recent games when he was scum. Like he finds some little inconsistency and runs with it (you not claiming PGO right away) and it ends up being a big thing with a ton of posts. Also something Poyser after one of those games about scum wanting more posts to clutter the thread so he gets in these back and forths more as scum I'd think.
I don’t think anything you’ve said about me is true lmao. I didn’t run with the PGO thing at all; I was pushing him before that on play and just said the fact he didn’t claim it right away makes me not believe it.

Later on you say I love getting in back and forths as scum, but I literally cut off the back and forth here by replying “ok” and changing the subject to get something more productive out of him lmao

So basically you’re full of shit

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It's not necessarily that you weren't in the thread it's that you seemed to have left it right after Poyser voiced suspicions on you. Could be a coincidence but those posts are a couple hours before we started watching da shorks. Still irl WIFOM, but I believe you've said before you post up storms in QTs as scum and avoid making mistakes in the thread to implicate teammates? Something of the sort at least.
When he said he couldn't quite put his finger on it? Not really something I felt the need to bog the thread down with.

Status
Not open for further replies.