AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
How the fuck .. oh forget it

Evans tomorrow

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Lmao but I started pushing you before you claimed PGO?

So where does your experience come from that they’re usually a POE lynch then?

That’s why I’m calling it a tunnel, yes. You’re fabricating your points by twisting my posts based off a gut feeling which has led you to be wrong on Lethal (i was as well tbf)

Well, a PGO is going to be a policy lynch as no alignment is going to shoot it are they? :kobe

Not sure what your aim is asking for my direct experience with them lol

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I’ll take that L on Lethal and I know deep down in his heart he wanted to fuck me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That’s why I’m calling it a tunnel, yes. You’re fabricating your points by twisting my posts based off a gut feeling which has led you to be wrong on Lethal (i was as well tbf)

Well, a PGO is going to be a policy lynch as no alignment is going to shoot it are they? :kobe

Not sure what your aim is asking for my direct experience with them lol
I’m asking because unless the majority of the time if a PGO claims in their first post of the game and it’s early enough in the game, they won’t be lynched

Which is why I’m asking for your experience because your apparent reason for not claiming it early is because it’s a POE lynch but don’t really think it tracks as I don’t think you’ve played games where that’s been the case have you? Also just don’t think it tracks because why would you then claim it at night lol

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Like, if I was scum - why would I claim the PGO? Literally no need to make that claim

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’m asking because unless the majority of the time if a PGO claims in their first post of the game and it’s early enough in the game, they won’t be lynched

Which is why I’m asking for your experience because your apparent reason for not claiming it early is because it’s a POE lynch but don’t really think it tracks as I don’t think you’ve played games where that’s been the case have you? Also just don’t think it tracks because why would you then claim it at night lol

I didn’t claim it right at first as I was catching up and trying to get into the game. I posted it right before night so it was fresh for people to see as not everyone properly reads back :draper2

Last PGO I played with was Big Man in Smarks game and he didn’t claim immediately I don’t think?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also @Poyser can you show me where I said the reason that I didn’t claim immediately was because of the policy lynch as you say above?

because @Raidokken brought up the policy lynch, not me.

:trumpout

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:pogba:

Considering I missed the first few hours of the game and tried to catch up, I don’t think posting the PGO hint right before night is at all a bad thing? If anything it’s when there was likely to more activity?

Why would I draw suspicion over a claim that I’ve played enough to know doesn’t have a long shelf life when it comes to POE?

@Poyser don’t worry pal - I went and found the post where I clearly mention catching up here.

The second paragraph is clearly referring to people doubting the claims sincerity.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
kden.jpg

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Who do you think looks bad from the lethal wagon?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Gud morning.

Ima catch up now but I see Odo tagged me for some reason. Wassup?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Who do you think looks bad from the lethal wagon?

from memory, you and Doddsy. On my phone so will provide a proper reads list and receipts when I get home.

I don’t at all flavour wise see Penelope Ford as BG. The hesitation to vote D1 felt like good guying and the “HES gonna fliptown!” in retrospect looks like TMI.

The reasons I think you look bad is the way you parked the vote about how confident you were, was wrong. You’re a good enough player to not take much heat off of Lethals mislynch. The clear butchery of my posts to the point you were saying I said something which was completely different to what I posted doesn’t feel right either tbh.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Gud morning.

Ima catch up now but I see Odo tagged me for some reason. Wassup?

lethal said you’ve got a big secret for us

Status
Not open for further replies.