AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Anyway I'm going to off for the next few hours so.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well if there’s a redirector, now would be a great time to come forward and verify that claim for instant town points!!! :mj

will come back to this later

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
DDPs in AEW?

I was also one that had no abusive flavour. My character is more so praised if anything. I only have like one line though and AEW isn't mentioned at all aside from the alignment

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Well if there’s a redirector, now would be a great time to come forward and verify that claim for instant town points!!! :mj

will come back to this later

Did you give thoughts on Doddsy refusing to claim yesterday? If not, could you? Presumably you thought there was a case for him to claim or you wouldn't have been planted on him all day?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
DDPs in AEW?

I was also one that had no abusive flavour. My character is more so praised if anything. I only have like one line though and AEW isn't mentioned at all aside from the alignment

He is indeed.
Yeah, mine's not a long flavour PM, just highlights of the WWE run, building new stars and doing yoga :WOW

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Did you give thoughts on Doddsy refusing to claim yesterday? If not, could you? Presumably you thought there was a case for him to claim or you wouldn't have been planted on him all day?

Yes, I said if he’s refusing to claim, he can be lynched. I don’t really think blind lynching is a very good play but if there’s no alternatives then whatever.

had I been around, I’d have probably moved to lethal tho

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If scum thought N0M was a Hider, they'd never shoot him cause in the vast majority of cases, shots aimed at the Hider while they're hiding just whiff. So I'm thinking either scum saw through the fake which still doesn't explain why they would shoot him of all people, especially when people were sussing him. OR - and this seems more likely to me - the SK or Vig who shot him aren't players who would catch obvious Hider hints.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If scum thought N0M was a Hider, they'd never shoot him cause in the vast majority of cases, shots aimed at the Hider while they're hiding just whiff. So I'm thinking either scum saw through the fake which still doesn't explain why they would shoot him of all people, especially when people were sussing him. OR - and this seems more likely to me - the SK or Vig who shot him aren't players who would catch obvious Hider hints.

which points towards CP being the scum kill - who was he interested in pushing? (Not in a position to check)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ah ninja’d

well, that fits :draper2

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

I do agree CP makes more sense as the scum kill than N0M

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well I can claim today np

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Also the people doubting me because I'm not putting in the same amount of effort as last game: Last game started when I was off work so I could put the effort in I did. Notice how little I did when I repped back in last game at the end because I was busy at work. I will try and play better though.

What actually happened is someone killed N0M despite him heavily fake hinting Hider.

:pogba

Yeah cause he dropped a hider like hint on Lethal first too didn't he?

Also back to where we were yesterday Vote: Doddsy

DDPs in AEW?

I mean Cage is a shit and I'm a hardcore AEW fan.

I also got a note telling me: The Dark order is the greatest faction in wrestling history

Reactions: Alco

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
doesn't sound lik shitting on to me.

Yeah my PM doesn’t shit on AEW, just Tay being green. But that clears up that theory

Unvote Lethal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There you go, now admit that you want to fuck me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.