AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
i'm pretty 50/50 on flay

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
friendly reminder: 3 hours to submit your roles

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Just the same way Actor balances DV a little for town it could do the same for scum if they are S/S. Would also explain why Flay was so desperate for Lethal not to flip EOD. Not sleeping on the idea that is S/S

I think Odo said he thinks Flay is only scum if Lethal is too which I just about agree with based on the above

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
And again, those roles could be one of multiple they have. I believe Jeff would want to give scum claimable roles.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
jeffatron
Person was signed in when posted

07-03-2020
01:10 PM ET (US)
AH! that makes sense! that makes sense on the compulsive doc part tho too, as that forces him to gamble his role instead of being able to play it safe on a confirm, i agree with you there for sure. and nvm i guess we kind of needed ninja considering they have a watcher and some weird tracker type, so that actually makes a lot of sense setup wise haza :WOW:
Haza
Person was signed in when posted

07-03-2020
01:07 PM ET (US)
EDIT
DELETE
Towns protection could have legit been nothing though. If there was no day 1 'confirm' on a tier 1 on day 1 Magic wouldn't have been able to coast by on Poyser. Then the other tier 1 also got practically confirmed too. The usage just stacked up incredibly well for town. It could have gone WAY differently though.

The one thing I wish i'd done is forced the Compulsive Doc (Magic) to target someone different every night. That would have been the best way to limit the role. Him just being able to target poyser every night is rough on scum

The Compulsive thing is really annoying to me because like i've spoken to Jeff about the modifier as mentioned above and think it's more likely Lethal was trying to be cute and botched than Jeff calling his role Compulsive Actor. And like I realise also that this is shitty set up spec and Jeff put this game together real quickly which I appreciate and yeah maybe it was just a mistake in haste but I'd be really fucked off if Lethal was scum now given the above but also because I scum leaned him before he even claimed.

I'll drop this now because there are other things that need to be looked at clearly given how last day went. I'm gonna put some reads up in the next two hours or so as I do have thoughts outside of Lethal and don't want people to think I'm just fixating on this. It's just bothering me and I really wish i'd seen that flip for my own sanity as well as the progression of the game.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think as scum, Flay would be more likely to let the lynch go through and then shame the ones voting late despite "not wanting to" like he's already done, just with the added context of Lethal's alignment to strengthen Flay's arguments. So considering it's less beneficial to the arguments Flay is trying to put forth, I'm going to say it's troll town. The only benefit I can see for scum is if they are both scum and no one would think they'd tie themselves together that obviously, but that's really WIFOMY and with Flay being as much of a troll as is, that's really hard to judge. But for the moment, it seems like the same attitude he had last game as town

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What doesn't add up is why would Flay who's certain that Lethal is scum due to his claim nonsense and someone he'd want to lynch out of 3 players, unvote him and act like he's doing town a favour?

Lethal getting sussed early is hardly a surprise, does he have a role that scum want to use tonight and that's why he derailed the wagon.

Is completely fucking around with town like this normal behaviour for Flay? I know last game he claimed he was scum but that was right as he was getting lynched anyway. This unvote and "well shoulda' given me the claims!" attitude, demanding to be a town leader and the weird lying about Tweets as well doesn't paint a great picture, at all.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What doesn't add up is why would Flay who's certain that Lethal is scum due to his claim nonsense and someone he'd want to lynch out of 3 players, unvote him and act like he's doing town a favour?

Lethal getting sussed early is hardly a surprise, does he have a role that scum want to use tonight and that's why he derailed the wagon.

Is completely fucking around with town like this normal behaviour for Flay? I know last game he claimed he was scum but that was right as he was getting lynched anyway. This unvote and "well shoulda' given me the claims!" attitude, demanding to be a town leader and the weird lying about Tweets as well doesn't paint a great picture, at all.

So do you think they're on a team (Flay and Lethal) and made it that obvious then? I don't think anyone is going to disagree with you that his play makes no sense but I don't think that's how you go about reading Flay from what I saw of last game lol

Reactions: Evans

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
@Lethal Banks

do your claim so we can move on from you

I also despise this post if Lethal is scum and even if he isn't.

Very TMI'ish, why assume the claim will be sufficient to move on from?

The way suspicion works usually is: Suspicion -> Votes -> Claim -> Analysis -> Decision

The way this posts makes suspicion look: Suspicion -> Votes -> Claim -> Looks Elsewhere

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Oh shoot 2 and a half hours left in night I better skim fast

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Pure filth of a vote

Asked about the case which was "he joked about a name slip, dropped it, claimed compulsive actor which the mod fucked up on" and still vote. M'kay.

You get why we can’t just take your word for the fact that the mod fucked up your role pm right?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You get why we can’t just take your word for the fact that the mod fucked up your role pm right?

I don't think he does which actually makes me think it's more likely he's town bc of the attitude he's taking against everyone sussing him. Like he knows Jeff PM'd him the correction and can't fathom why it hasn't been dropped even though we don't know that ourselves lol

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Are Lethal and Flay the only roles out so far? Cody and Bucks, right?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Mitch IS a hot chick

So Lethal isn't compulsive after all?

• Love
Reactions: Tweet
Status
Not open for further replies.