AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I also never said I wouldn't vote for Lethal. I entered the thread. Saw the wagon. Asked about the case and placed a vote since it was all we had.

You think people should enter a thread and just place a bolded vote and then leave?

It's a bold strategy to come in late and wait an hour and then vote instead of IDK just not come into the thread at all. :heston

I think it a bit rich that you do this all the way till the deadline

Chloe B

Reaction score
Anyway what did we learn today Town?

We learned that you probably shouldn't leave things to a point where a double voter has the swing vote, especially if it's me

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think it a bit rich that you do this all the way till the deadline
Why? There's no real case on Lethal? The only problem I really have is his compulsive actor claim.

What I find rich is you can't stand by if YOU think Lethal is town or scum. You rock between whichever narrative suits you.

Either I should have voted lynched Lethal sooner because you think Lethal is scum or I voted too late because he's town.

You really believe this was preferable to just not entering the thread and letting the day end in no lynch and my fingerprints aren't on it?

Chloe B

Reaction score
Why? There's no real case on Lethal? The only problem I really have is his compulsive actor claim.

What I find rich is you can't stand by if YOU think Lethal is town or scum. You rock between whichever narrative suits you.

Either I should have voted lynched Lethal sooner because you think Lethal is scum or I voted too late because he's town.

You really believe this was preferable to just not entering the thread and letting the day end in no lynch and my fingerprints aren't on it?

I said that I wasn't with the typo thing or whatever the fuck that whole thing with his claim was. "Complulsive is not what the role
is called blah blah blah". I also said that he was my least favourite lynch of the day. And the way things played out close to the deadline didn't make me confident at all in a scum flip. I wanted to see what you and Doddsy would do, I did, and it stank.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Maybe I'd have been inclined to hammer if we got the claims I wanted or if Lethal had 8 votes much earlier than on the fucking deadline. But he didn't so fuck that.

Anybody mad about Lethal not being lynching and you're doing some snake deadline voting or you aren't on the wagon then guess what? You should have fucking been here earlier.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I said that I wasn't with the typo thing or whatever the fuck that whole thing with his claim was. "Complulsive is not what the role
is called blah blah blah". I also said that he was my least favourite lynch of the day. And the way things played out close to the deadline didn't make me confident at all in a scum flip. I wanted to see what you and Doddsy would do, I did, and it stank.
This makes zero sense. You didn't know about me or what I'd do. When you voted for Lethal I was questioning Doddsy myself because I thought his response about Lethal's case was iffy. Your issue with me was over me questioning Haza so part of me thinks you're trying to distract.

Chloe B

Reaction score
This makes zero sense. You didn't know about me or what I'd do. When you voted for Lethal I was questioning Doddsy myself because I thought his response about Lethal's case was iffy. Your issue with me was over me questioning Haza so part of me thinks you're trying to distract.

Okay you think that bro

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Anybody mad about Lethal not being lynching and you're doing some snake deadline voting or you aren't on the wagon the guess what? You should have fucking been here earlier.
This is the weakest logic in a mafia game I've ever seen. Deadlines are give to give until them to decide your vote. The idea you need to place a vote on someone 8 hours in advance is asinine and the fact you didn't place your vote until an hour of deadline paints you in the same brush.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Welp, that happened. I guess I'll go figure out Lethal on my own then.

Chloe B

Reaction score
This is the weakest logic in a mafia game I've ever seen. Deadlines are give to give until them to decide your vote. The idea you need to place a vote on someone 8 hours in advance is asinine and the fact you didn't place your vote until an hour of deadline paints you in the same brush.

Lol piss off. Anybody leaving it that late is taking advantage of a pressure situation

I voted to see what you would do. You waffled on for a bit then voted. Doddsy was crying for Lethal and saying he didn't think that Lethal case was good, then he voted.

Nah mate I'm not with it

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Lol piss off. Anybody leaving it that late is taking advantage of a pressure situation

I voted to see what you would do. You waffled on for a bit then voted. Doddsy was crying for Lethal and saying he didn't think that Lethal case was good, then he voted.

Nah mate I'm not with it

So where was your vote? That’s right nowhere.

And the is excuse is me who you weren’t away of until an hour of deadline? That’s why YOU didn’t vote until an hour of deadline. Nah, you piss off.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Flay actually has the balls to blame this no-lynch on town

:heston

• Haha
Reactions: Evans

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like this is completely asinine, I imagine scum are alright with this, either cause their teammate survived or cause we weren't able to gain any info from a flip. In any case we haven't formed anything approaching a cohesive town core either.

Status
Not open for further replies.