AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Do you think I need to be questioned further for not trying to prove it straight away?

I don't want one. I want to mug off Town again for mislynching me.
I think I'm just gonna judge you on your further play this game :)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What about them did you not like?

why would you claim double voter if you aren’t one - therefore asking why you haven’t proven it is asinine

Chloe B

Reaction score
why would you claim double voter if you aren’t one - therefore asking why you haven’t proven it is asinine

The context for this is to me or him?

Anyway yes I agree so I'mma keep my vote here too.

Alco

Reaction score
Well it was about the only thing that stood out for me on 3 pages, so I reacted to it. Could've just exited the thread again but I'm not that guy anymore :draper2

Chloe B

Reaction score
Well it was about the only thing that stood out for me on 3 pages, so I reacted to it. Could've just exited the thread again but I'm not that guy anymore :draper2

Do you see why asking me that would make you look dodgy? Like you were implying that I had an ulterior motive to not trying prove role right away?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Yeah but proving his role ain't going to do much

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Why is that scummy though?

Status
Not open for further replies.