AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Fair play, can't argue with that much. But are we trusting the census?
The split he gave us is probably accurate, but I see no reason to default to thinking Lethalv2 is auto-town as a result.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
As for my POE, I think we got a live one in Mitch, if Mitch is scum it's probably not TKOK so it's likely between Lethalv2 and Gambit then.

Chloe B

Reaction score
The split he gave us is probably accurate, but I see no reason to default to thinking Lethalv2 is auto-town as a result.

It is for at least the SKs because I checked the role PM and it's pretty confirmed the indys gone as it said "SK duo"

why would your character claim hold more credence than Lethal being correct about a 2-man indy team?

Chloe B

Reaction score
As for my POE, I think we got a live one in Mitch, if Mitch is scum it's probably not TKOK so it's likely between Lethalv2 and Gambit then.

Honestly when I tagged the people left and asked the question of why is everyone town, he was never gonna convince me :bosque

but the bolded. talk to me about that and why that'd be the case

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Honestly when I tagged the people left and asked the question of why is everyone town, he was never gonna convince me :bosque

but the bolded. talk to me about that and why that'd be the case
Off the top of my head Mitch kept wanting us to sell TKOK as scum didn't he? Therefore TKOK oughta be cleared if Mitch flips scum.

On top of that I don't think TKOK comes up with that sort of fake on his own either, and neither does just about anybody else I can think of so I lean towards his claim being true independent of whatever else may be going on.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Off the top of my head Mitch kept wanting us to sell TKOK as scum didn't he? Therefore TKOK oughta be cleared if Mitch flips scum.

On top of that I don't think TKOK comes up with that sort of fake on his own either, and neither does just about anybody else I can think of so I lean towards his claim being true independent of whatever else may be going on.

I did think this as well tbf, it was quite elaborate. But it could easily be a provided fake as well.

How likely was Mitch going to be lynched when he went at TKOK? I mean I'm gonna go and check back but I want to see what you think of it. Also what phase was that?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It is for at least the SKs because I checked the role PM and it's pretty confirmed the indys gone as it said "SK duo"

why would your character claim hold more credence than Lethal being correct about a 2-man indy team?
I mean it's not like scum knew there was a SK duo in the game so the census alerting them to that fact while serving as a palatable role claim is an option in my mind. I'd much rather solve that slot on play tho and frankly there's not much there to look at so Lethalv2 is smack bang in the middle of my POE.

About that character cop stuff, I really dont wanna talk about it anymore, I'm clearly not gonna convince you cause I also acknowledge confirming me on character is a stretch with a scum faction as vague as this one.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I did think this as well tbf, it was quite elaborate. But it could easily be a provided fake as well.

How likely was Mitch going to be lynched when he went at TKOK? I mean I'm gonna go and check back but I want to see what you think of it. Also what phase was that?
I think this was during the last couple phases, musta been pretty recent. Or you know, perhaps I'm just misremembering stuff again cause heck knows I aint got the patience to actually read back.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I think this was during the last couple phases, musta been pretty recent. Or you know, perhaps I'm just misremembering stuff again cause heck knows I aint got the patience to actually read back.

Hmm what do you make of this

I can say that TKOK is likely town. I developed a 1x hooker shot and used it on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's a hooker shot?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Anyway, I gotta go to work, probable that my lynch goes through when I'm away.

So this'll be my last stand :rippedcal

DDP, AEW Roster Aligned, X-Shot PGO.

When my town flip comes through, you should be looking at those who were very quick to try and force my lynch through (Odo & Tweet). Scum need to mislynch me as they aren't going to risk shooting me as PGO. I'd also look into the reaction around Mitch confirming his PR was fake. The lack of reaction makes me think he's already been rolecopped and that's why scum haven't pushed his lynch through yet. Buddying up to a developer and making it seem OK that he lied about his role is a good scum move.

Look at last game and how people reacted to Lethal lying about being Odin. Now there were people on that wagon who were set to lynch Lethal for lying, funnily enough same people here aren't reacting to Mitch's lie about his role at all

:WOW

2- Doddsy - same as previous, something doesn't smell right here. I actually think he may Chris' partner though.
6- Tweet - had a town lean earlier, the haste to try and get my lynch, the lack of reaction from Mitch lying makes me think this could actually be a scum Tweet. I think the "old news" was a genuine slip that he already knew Mitch was faking his PR.
7- Raidokken
8- Atticus Fetch
10- Odo - shaded me for voting Lethal early into the day and then did the exact same thing here voting me before mass claiming had even got properly going. Moved to a null read as my points still stand about his town play.
11- Hank
12- Mitch-a-Roonie - I don't think town Mitch fakes a motion detect on Haza and use it to push a direction as if he's wrong, it's game over for him.
14- Chloe B - same as previous, very anti-town play, trying to lead town with lots of errors and inconsistencies in his points. Scum tryna push my lynch probably licking their lips that Chloe is tunnelling me tbh.
16- TKOK - last game a meta about if TKOK is reading the thread, he's usually town was shared. He does seem to be reading, null and POE.
18- Gambitto - has lacked the bite he had last game as town, but this is only my second game with him, not sure what's normal town Gambit meta. Null.
This is Evans' pre-death reads list btw in case anyone wants to look for stuff. I for one don't think he'd accuse his teammate of being the other SK so Doddsy oughta be fineish?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I can say that TKOK is likely town. I developed a 1x hooker shot and used it on him.

Why does that make him likely town?
Unless he’s a roleblocker it looks like all mafia actions went through

I'm not scum, TKOK could be scum. I said he's likely scum or he could be the roleblocker.
You literally said two pages he was likely town because of your usage :reigns3
This interaction kinda says more about Mitch than it says about TKOK but if Mitch and TKOK are teammates, I don't think he'd to this flipfloppy protect my teammate in case I flip, oh crap i screwed up, quick lemme bus my teammate instead now thing.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
In other words if Mitch is scum, those posts look very much like TKOK isn't his teammate.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Baw god Evans tried to pull the wool over our eyes. Not unlynchable no more :lmao

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm the Grave Digger. Dug one of Lethals Watcher shots during n2, watched Chris n3. No result :tom:
That's odd. Even if ninja'd I should have been there

This stinks. This absolutely stinks. Like a poor defensive Sooners line.

Tweets isn't above lying about role usage and has been beaten his dick about a 'confirmation' that means sweet fuck all in retrospect. PAPER PUSHING

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Okay so I don’t actually have a PR. I’m actually a developer. I developed a 1x Motion Detect and last night I used it on Haza. There was motion. Seeing the fact that three people died last night, I think Haza is scum.

I’m still Tay Conti btw. Flavour is that I’m still green but I’m getting better. I used the fact that some people on the forum love her as the basis for the fake PR.

Vote Haza

:pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.