• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite July 27th, 2022: Fight for the Fallen/Robot Wars on TBS

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Excellent Dynamite. This really felt like a night a lot of the more younger wrestlers had their 'made moment'. Hook and Garcia especially.

Great to finally see the news about the Trios titles. Finals at All Out is incredibly hype. So many groups that are going to benefit from that and having gold to fight for. Plenty of opportunity for AEW Dark defences too as they do a ton of trios matches on there.

Hook winning the FTW title was so, so awesome, I wasn't expecting them to do it this week. Finally. Taz being on commentary for that moment is super sweet as well, must have felt on top of the world seeing it. Starks promo was excellent and Hobbs laying out Starks after as well. So much happened, and it all rocked. Really perfectly done.

I'm here for monster Hobbs getting his solo run. He's going to do great things.

Daniel Garcia is a made man. Storytelling in that main event was excellent with Bryan's selling being on point, he looked truly hurt, and commentary questioning if he was 'back too soon'. Like coming in to this match I was expecting Garcia to get a good showing, but ultimately for Bryan to win the match at the end. I loved the direction they went in. Finish shocked me, legitimately. Great upset, and Garcia was owning majority of the match. DDT on the concrete outside was brutal with Bryan bleeding after. They made Garcia look super legit.

Rush vs Moxley was sick. They worked an insane pace right from the start getting going before the bell even rang. Rush brought so much aggression to the match. Their styles just meshed so beautifully. Super hard hitting affair. That suplex in to the buckles from Rush is my new favourite thing. Just incredibly good.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Excellent Dynamite. This really felt like a night a lot of the more younger wrestlers had their 'made moment'. Hook and Garcia especially.

Great to finally see the news about the Trios titles. Finals at All Out is incredibly hype. So many groups that are going to benefit from that and having gold to fight for. Plenty of opportunity for AEW Dark defences too as they do a ton of trios matches on there.

Hook winning the FTW title was so, so awesome, I wasn't expecting them to do it this week. Finally. Taz being on commentary for that moment is super sweet as well, must have felt on top of the world seeing it. Starks promo was excellent and Hobbs laying out Starks after as well. So much happened, and it all rocked. Really perfectly done.

I'm here for monster Hobbs getting his solo run. He's going to do great things.

Daniel Garcia is a made man. Storytelling in that main event was excellent with Bryan's selling being on point, he looked truly hurt, and commentary questioning if he was 'back too soon'. Like coming in to this match I was expecting Garcia to get a good showing, but ultimately for Bryan to win the match at the end. I loved the direction they went in. Finish shocked me, legitimately. Great upset, and Garcia was owning majority of the match. DDT on the concrete outside was brutal with Bryan bleeding after. They made Garcia look super legit.

Rush vs Moxley was sick. They worked an insane pace right from the start getting going before the bell even rang. Rush brought so much aggression to the match. Their styles just meshed so beautifully. Super hard hitting affair. That suplex in to the buckles from Rush is my new favourite thing. Just incredibly good.
man can we all talk about how much of a sadistic motherfucker Danielson is selling that concussion. he's such a jerk!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yep. Playing the Mets who’s in 1st in the NL East, Braves are right on their ass. 3 behind. Was 10 back start of June. So they closed in, just need Mets dropping games and Braves winning lol. Both of which didn’t happen yesterday.