AEW Dynamite December 4th 2019 Live Discussion.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
lmao i hope they do something like that i think they could do cool shit w dark order but they need muscle and less geeks

Reactions: Sir Linko and Deezy

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Felt like a solid show this week. All the matches, other than the main event ironically, were up to my expectations or even a bit better.

Loving Kris Statlander's whole vibe so far. Don't know if it was the best idea to put her over Shida already. I love Stat and all, but they are just doing a dreadful job creating momentum for their women's division so far. Shida was one person who seemed like she was getting on a roll. Now she takes a loss. We'll see how things play out though.

Brandi and Kong were a down point again.

Jericho's promo was awesome, once again. He could seriously be my wrestler of the year, when you take everything into account, on screen and off the screen. I'm super pumped because I'll be at Dynamite live in Corpus Christi on the 18th and Jericho is set to wrestle Jungle Boy. Should be great!

Loving what I'm seeing from Trent as a singles competitor lately. Fenix and Penta should go ahead and start working singles for a while, I think. Wouldn't mind shuffling the Best Friends around either so that Trent, Chuck and Orange Cassidy can all do some solo work on a more regular basis as well.

Good episode.

Reactions: Vegeta

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
yeah people were saying in the thread that Kris should probably lose this one, but she wins? Confusing decision

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Good episode this week, better than last week tbh.

Mox vs Janela was fun, I love Mox being able to do the Paradigm Shift all these different ways. And of course Jericho and the Inner Circle mocking Mox by doing the same as he did last week. Also Mox was super funny at the end of Janela's promo :lol

The Brandi/Kong stuff is weird, and reminds me of the Straight Edge Society.

Jericho's promo was funny, I loved the callback to the List, and him mentioning Mox a bunch of times on it haha.

I'm also glad Trent is getting all this shine, cos I love him.