AEW Dynamite December 4th 2019 Live Discussion.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
UZIFMec.png

C27hXHW.png

yW3K5xJ.png

rx9iI3H.png

X8eU1HH.png

(Once I find a better for this, I'll replace it with one that's like the others)

This looks as if it could be a pretty good show. So let's hope they step it up from last week's and put on one hell of a banger.​

Reactions: Sir Linko

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Decent card of matches. no kenny :( but oh well. Hoping to see some story progression between Mox and JeriGOAT

Sir Linko

Kiss his ring.
Reaction score
Website
nockingpointwines.com
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Trent vs Fenix will be incredibly interesting. It'll be a great match 'cause Fenix, but if Fenix wins, it'll start showing where AEW is starting to head with the Lucha Bros. If Fenix wins, Penta turns heel on him and they stop being a tag-team. Which I predict Fenix wins here.

Shida getting a match against Statlander - this should be the best AEW Womens match yet. Whoever wins (probably Shida) needs to start something with Riho this week. Give us interest in the Womens Division dammit!

Daniels vs Penta (to me) is basically confirming the Lucha Bros won't be a tag team anymore. If Penta loses against Daniels, I see him turning full heel. But if Penta wins, then IDKWTF is going on. I could be wrong about all of this - idk.

Janela getting TV Time :mark: and with Moxley, fuck yea. This should be a really nice match, Mox obviously wins barring interference from someone, they may have Janela look strong by having Spears interfere in the fight. Curious as to where Mox has his sights this week though. Is Omega still after Mox? Or is Mox now going after Jericho? Maybe they set up a 3 way fued? Who fuckin' know, this is why I love AEW right now.

Dustin being back in action is super awesome. The Young Bucks look healthy now, yay. The Inner Circle getting TV time. I love PNP. Not much else to say about this match outside of: It seems pretty obvious that the Bucks / Dustin will win. But if they lose I'd be interested on where PNP go next.

Overall this has potential to be better than last weeks show by miles. I want to see more Dark Order stuff since it's been fantastic lately. I want to see Pac have direction, MY BOOOOOY M.J.F. BETTER BE ON THE SHOW, and now I want to have Adam Page get some direction too.

Reactions: Vegeta

AverageJoe9

Listen to me, when the time comes you run and don't look back
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
Two best women in AEW in Statlander vs Shida is going to be a great match and hopefully they use it to start having good storylines for the womens division

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
nikkibella
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
yUZITLS
I've been enjoying seeing Trent in singles matches lately. Was a fan of his during his WWE days. So him vs. Fenix should be good.

I'm one of the very few that doesn't care for Shida much but i'll give the match a try.

Pentagon Jr vs. Daniels, yes please.

6 man tag team match could be fun I guess. Santana and Ortiz/Young Bucks being the main interest in that match.

Hopefully we will get more of the Butcher, Blade and Bunny (especially Allie). Their debut last week was a bit of a flop but I still have interest in them.

Last edited:

Sir Linko

Kiss his ring.
Reaction score
Website
nockingpointwines.com
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
I've been enjoying seeing Trent in singles matches lately. Was a fan of his during his WWE days. So him vs. Fenix should be good.

I'm one of the very few that doesn't care for Shida much but i'll give the match a try.

Pentagon Jr vs. Daniels, yes please.

6 man tag team match could be fun I guess. Santana and Ortiz/Young Bucks being the main interest in that match.

Hopefully we will get more of the Butcher, Blade and Bunny (especially Allie). Their debut last week was a bit of a flop but I still have interest in them.

Kinda forgot about their debut. Not gonna lie, kinda wanted to. Not a great Debut. But having them do something else - them and Dark Order could be some powerhouses. Seeing them eventually face eachother would be absolute sex eventually given their style of characters.

Brandi Rhodes also confirmed going to cut a promo tomorrow. Maybe this means Womens Division storyline development!? :mark: :mark:

V-Trigger

Reaction score
Decent card of matches. no kenny :( but oh well. Hoping to see some story progression between Mox and JeriGOAT

Oh shit new members, love to see it.

Kenny will probably have a video promo. He has only missed one episode thus far, can't see him missing this one.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler