• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite December 27th, 2023: Continental Classic Finals!

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I bet theirs going to be a moment where Adam has a chance to end Cage at World's End and because he still loves him that moment of him not making a decision it costs him the TNT Title.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I didn't think about it until people started speculating but with the cash in type still the winner of the battle royal has I would not be surprised if Copeland wins only to lose the title right after anyway

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Damn that Code Red from the Top was sick. I didn't like Julia helping Skye but still a good Match with Kris.

Funny though Stokely wants Kris on his side and she loses.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Joe attacking MJF before World's End was a given but he had help from the Devil yeah they really need to say show us already this is losing momentum fast.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
bb62cac5d56761f575b9916338b5dc573f794769.png

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
I didn't think about it until people started speculating but with the cash in type still the winner of the battle royal has I would not be surprised if Copeland wins only to lose the title right after anyway
thats why i think nick wayne wins it.