• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite December 11th 2019 LD

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
That was a nice senton, but the looks on his face when he lands moves...is he supposed to be a student?

bradatar

WS' favorite son
I was just thinking these guys remind me of old school wrestling tag teams with their look and Allie is underrated. Especially right now.

I’m a fan now they won me over.

Yo I posted on Reddit my ICE shit in SC and people seem to dig it. I want this to get traction haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Their finisher is lit and these boys got a sick look and Allie is beautiful. I love these guys. Wow lot of good tag teams on the roster. These guys my new favorites. Took over Luchas and ICE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Bradatar of David said:
Their finisher is lit and these boys got a sick look and Allie is beautiful. I love these guys. Wow lot of good tag teams on the roster. These guys my new favorites. Took over Luchas and ICE. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (Thread reply)
yeah, the tag division they got is pretty damn lit.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
AEE needs to work in their ad placement. I can see Cody and this segment in the PIP, but that’s an apricot break if you don’t have the PIP now.