• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite: BIG BUSINESS! March 13th, 2024 Live from Bo$$ton

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH

Is he wrong? This card is insane.

I agree with the excitement but it says a lot about AEW that I'm not convinced this actually will be one of their best shows ever, just because they've had so many excellent shows before :lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

I can’t say I am too excited about getting a Jericho match, but I do like that the gates of agony are getting some time on a big show like this.

I do still wish it was Taven and Bennett but still hoping they’ll be on rampage.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
IMG_4291.jpeg

I don’t know if I can crack this code.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Okada's debut as officially on the roster. Joe fucking up Wardlow. Debut of Mercedes Mone. Dynamite shall be eating very, very good this week.

It feels like this is a cross roads moment for AEW. If they get a much larger audience (as I expect them to), then they have to take advantage of it and try to bring viewers back in while also, possibly, creating new fans.

If things remain status quo for them tonight going forward, I am afraid it will be a horrible sign for AEW's future.

Roy Mustang

It feels like this is a cross roads moment for AEW. If they get a much larger audience (as I expect them to), then they have to take advantage of it and try to bring viewers back in while also, possibly, creating new fans.

If things remain status quo for them tonight going forward, I am afraid it will be a horrible sign for AEW's future.

Y'know one day, I feel we will move past the AEW is in huge trouble. Maybe after the next TV deal.