• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite April 26, 2023 - Sammy Guevara vs Darby Allin in Four Pillars Tournament Finals

Deezy

DZ PZ
Butcher and Blade?Fuck I could've turned this shit off before Atom Cole's segment.
[IMG]

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
What I love about Kenny is he had his time with a major American company and was like "eh I don't really care for this" so he went and became the biggest star in a major Japanese company, to eventually help create his own new major American company that was modeled after his style

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Hoss said:
What I love about Kenny is he had his time with a major American company and was like "eh I don't really care for this" so he went and became the biggest star in a major Japanese company, to eventually help create his own new major American company that was modeled after his style
Kenny's style is what is seen in DDT just Strong Style, but Americanized