• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite April 26, 2023 - Sammy Guevara vs Darby Allin in Four Pillars Tournament Finals

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
It’s honestly pretty great to see the tide change because it feels like I’ve been carrying the flag of Jeff Jarrett all by myself for the past 25 years. At least the least 15 on the internet, anyway.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Yeah. Sadly many people still won't acknowledge the excellence of King of the Mountain Jarrett or nWo 2000 Jarrett but I will :drose

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
It’s honestly pretty great to see the tide change because it feels like I’ve been carrying the flag of Jeff Jarrett all by myself for the past 25 years. At least the least 15 on the internet, anyway.
honestly the lesson in all of this is don't ever put yourself in a position to book yourself. or do and dont care about the heat like Jeff

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
There has been so little of that good old school heat in recent years that motherfuckers were blown away by his performance at Flair's last match :lol

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Though in that same vein I think the angle with Effy in GCW was actually quite pointless and bad