• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite April 24, 2024 - Jon Moxley defends IWGP World Heavyweight Championship against Powerhouse Hobbs

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Canadian Dragon said:
Don might make a deal w them n drop will / Kyle
I was just imagining Roddy baiting Will by faking a neck injury and then that being the straw that breaks the camel's back between him and Don.. but a mid-match betrayal also gets the job done

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Hoss said:
I was just imagining Roddy baiting Will by faking a neck injury and then that being the straw that breaks the camel's back between him and Don.. but a mid-match betrayal also gets the job done
I think the fake put neck injury is happening regardless if result for sure for sure bruv

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Oh shit that’s good too. Will compassion for a fake neck. Injury would be really good. Although billie did it at the super Card? sort of but fuck it we can do it again.