• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite April 17th, 2024: HUGE MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
That is truly an outrageously blue outfit. Thought I was watching Blue Pants for a second.
Yeah, like I like blue and I think a nice blue suit with a little bit more black on it would work for him, but he is so blue. It kind of hurts my eyes like he just a giant blue light.

Kross Rhodes

That reminds me of that WWA show where they stupidly thought it was a good idea to pipe in the announces commentary to the building.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Kross Rhodes said:
That reminds me of that WWA show where they stupidly thought it was a good idea to pipe in the announces commentary to the building.
AAA does this which makes it a nightmare for the English commentary feed to have proper sound. They end up just muting the proper audio so it's like the crowd is dead

Kross Rhodes

AAA does this which makes it a nightmare for the English commentary feed to have proper sound. They end up just muting the proper audio so it's like the crowd is dead
That is insane. You think they would have Learned by now.

I can’t imagine watching the English show and not hearing the crowd or anything