• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite April 10th, 2024: Copeland vs Penta!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Obviously he is.

So you want to go on riding the horse around it? What is next? Quoting my post about Mandy Rose here? Please do it! Worked so well for Tony, when showing the Punk footage.

Backstage pic, different fluid. Didn't know you guys talk kayfabe here. Sorry then.

Like Chris said it was their stable gimmick

Nothing different happened last night

Just go back into your hole

Kaiser

Then I guess I'll have to break Kayfabe again. It is an old news that in japan, the lips and mouth are disinfected before certain things to reduce the chances of infection. Doing it over the glass with chlorhexadine is one of many possibilities. Backstage in the other picture, of course, they don't drink the same liquid.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Only because it was such a weird post none of us knew what the fuck you were taking about

It’s clear you’re a fuckin weirdo so you I’ll move on

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
You seem to have opinions on the footage being aired. Why don’t you share your thoughts on that. While most of the people in here will disagree with you. I assure you the reactions to posting those opinions will be far less polarizing.