• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite April 10th, 2024: Copeland vs Penta!

Cwalker

It's not just this. It is fans on social media whenever I go "Hmm, I'm going to see what is happening on Raw or Dynamite" then I see my timeline filled with toxicity.
Tribalism at its finest.

It’s funny too cause WWE Tribalists act like they don’t exist and AEW Tribalists act like they don’t exist.

Rosie

Dark Side
And yeah, WWE's shots are more out of character, but still it's just something I look at it and roll my eyes.

BSE

It's not just this. It is fans on social media whenever I go "Hmm, I'm going to see what is happening on Raw or Dynamite" then I see my timeline filled with toxicity.
Every fandom has toxic online fans. That’s the internet for ya.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I find I notice the worst fans after one company has a really good show more than anything lol but maybe that's bc if there's a bad show I agree with the haters :slip:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Rosie said:
And yeah, WWE's shots are more out of character, but still it's just something I look at it and roll my eyes.
It just needlessly fuels the jabronies

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
In regards to the Bucks and the footage, good way to promote your match. Heels using an excuse as to why they lost is the oldest trope in wrestling.

As for the actual footage itself, I can’t believe that has been a talking point for the last 8 months or whatever. And not to knock Tony, but “fearing for you life”?

But now that it’s out there, hopefully everyone can move on
Punk did come at him afterwards, and a man with no type of fight training getting lunged at by someone who does, I can imagine that being a bit fearful.