• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite April 10th, 2024: Copeland vs Penta!

Rosie

Dark Side
Bobby Barrows said:
Wow that clip is pretty tame all things considered lmao
Just saw it. Somewhat tame, though I can imagine why TK probably was taken back by it from his seat. He probably had headphones on, doing whatever, then just see them going at it and bumping into his table, almost knocking it over.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yeah I thought there would be a lot more to it but there wasn’t much. I still don’t see the point but whatever I guess.
I mean. It shows Punk lied about a few things for one. I missed it the first time, but he even did throw a punch. Despite saying “I didn’t punch anybody.” it shows what a man child he is also. He tried to put them on blast and they fired back.

Butters

That's Me!
I mean. It shows Punk lied about a few things for one. I missed it the first time, but he even did throw a punch. Despite saying “I didn’t punch anybody.” it shows what a man child he is also. He tried to put them on blast and they fired back.
he didn't punch anybody, he missed.