• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Double or Nothing May 23rd, 2020 Live Discussion

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Forums are driven by discussion. If we all just said I like this, I don't like that... doesn't really foster great discussion. In fairness..

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
who cares, lol you seem offended that i dont like the guy you like?

Nah, but it you seems you’re offended that I simply asked why you didn’t want him to win and then got mad because you don’t have one? If you don’t like him, fine.

But it seemed to me you don’t know who he even is.

:draper2

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Broken God said:
Must not have been good enough. (Thread reply)
Probably not. But Cage has been rumored as an AEW prospect since the start. I think he was always gonna move up to the bigger company when the time came.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Forums are driven by discussion. If we all just said I like this, I don't like that... doesn't really foster great discussion. In fairness..

This guy gets it.

I was just asking a simple question since it seemed she didn’t even know who he was and wanted to see if there was something she saw in this match that turned her off him. My mistake for asking.