• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Double or Nothing Discussion Thread

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
I never thought in a million years Jericho was going to beat Omega! :whoa

Jericho busting out them MMA skills to knock Omega the fuck out. :proud

Reactions: Chris

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
It makes perfect sense to let Jericho get into the title match to further this you need a mainstream guy to be the first champion story.

He can then put over Hangman at Fight for the Fallen.

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
So it is Jon Moxley? :lizlol

No offense to AEW, but after being Dean Ambrose for years I am not popping for this.

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
AEW finally blocked the video on copyright claims as Moxley came out.

Let us see the whole show free, but you gotta pay to see Dean Ambrose. :Shaqlol:

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
You're just mad it's not CM Punk :TI:
Nah, I said ages ago I didn't expect it to be CM Punk, but if you're gonna get a get, it can't be a guy no one cares about.

We've been ragging on Ambrose for so long, it'll take a lot for me to care about him again.

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
Nah, I said ages ago I didn't expect it to be CM Punk, but if you're gonna get a get, it can't be a guy no one cares about.

We've been ragging on Ambrose for so long, it'll take a lot for me to care about him again.
Took a pretty good step already tonight, really good stuff post match. Can't wait to see more

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
That was actually a 5-hour PPV. I didn't expect AEW to come out swingin' like that. :WOW

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
AEW was super tight tonight and the discussion was great. I had a blast. I call that a success.

We should definitely make AEW discussions a regular thing. Maybe we can throw in some other shows too.

I could probably try out Honor Club if other people want to give their next PPV a try. I saw a thread was made.