AEW Dark Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cult03

The Australian Horror Story
Reaction score
Way to take what I said out of context lol. It’s really not that huge of a deal, people take shit way to serious sometimes. Oh boohoo he insulted some people. News flash, that’s how kids are. If a kid said something mean about you, is that going to break your spirit? Make you less of a man? Nah, because that’s what kids do.

Get back to me when he’s winning matches on Dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’re going to talk about taking things out of context after your initial reply? Good one.

It was the same problem with Stephanie McMahon. She would always bury people on the mic and nobody was ever allowed a proper response, therefore making everyone involved look like shit.

Also every time I’ve brought up a negative about AEW in the last year and a bit I’ve heard “it’s not that big a deal”. When there’s a lot of tiny things wrong it makes things seem far worse. I remember people saying “get back to me when Orange Cassidy starts winning against main eventers” and look how that turned out.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You’re going to talk about taking things out of context after your initial reply? Good one.

It was the same problem with Stephanie McMahon. She would always bury people on the mic and nobody was ever allowed a proper response, therefore making everyone involved look like shit.

Also every time I’ve brought up a negative about AEW in the last year and a bit I’ve heard “it’s not that big a deal”. When there’s a lot of tiny things wrong it makes things seem far worse. I remember people saying “get back to me when Orange Cassidy starts winning against main eventers” and look how that turned out.

Let me ask you this.

If a kid, say a nephew or a niece called you some name, or did what Brodie does, would it hurt you? Would you insult them back and be mean? Nah, you wouldn’t, does it damage your pride? Make you look like shit? No. Comparing an adult to a child is laughable man. We aren’t supposed to care when a kid roast us because they are a kid. Steph wasn’t 8 or 9 doing this stuff, she was an adult. Big difference in my opinion.

AEW has some problems, this isn’t one of them or something that’s a big deal. But if a kid insulting you, hurts a person that much, that person has some other issues.

Cult03

Reaction score
Let me ask you this.

If a kid, say a nephew or a niece called you some name, or did what Brodie does, would it hurt you? Would you insult them back and be mean? Nah, you wouldn’t, does it damage your pride? Make you look like shit? No. Comparing an adult to a child is laughable man. We aren’t supposed to care when a kid roast us because they are a kid. Steph wasn’t 8 or 9 doing this stuff, she was an adult. Big difference in my opinion.

AEW has some problems, this isn’t one of them or something that’s a big deal. But if a kid insulting you, hurts a person that much, that person has some other issues.

Haha Jesus, that’s quite the spin.

It doesn’t hurt anyone’s feelings, it’s just bad to watch. It makes everyone look bad when involved with this shit. I couldn’t believe half the justifications for things AEW did last year but this tops that. My point is they could make him happy off screen and do better things on screen.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Haha Jesus, that’s quite the spin.

It doesn’t hurt anyone’s feelings, it’s just bad to watch. It makes everyone look bad when involved with this shit. I couldn’t believe half the justifications for things AEW did last year but this tops that. My point is they could make him happy off screen and do better things on screen.

I’m just laughing at the fact this some how hurts your viewing experience. Like I said I don’t watch Dark, but I also assume it was a one time thing anyway. Maybe it’s not idk. But again it’s far from the their biggest problem. I rather they focus on their women’s division over getting -1 off Dark. I rather they not use Marko. But if little dude being on commentary hurts your viewing experience that much, why watch it? Not like Dark even matters tbh. Watch the Main Show, and enjoy it.

Cult03

Reaction score
I’m just laughing at the fact this some how hurts your viewing experience. Like I said I don’t watch Dark, but I also assume it was a one time thing anyway. Maybe it’s not idk. But again it’s far from the their biggest problem. I rather they focus on their women’s division over getting -1 off Dark. I rather they not use Marko. But if little dude being on commentary hurts your viewing experience that much, why watch it? Not like Dark even matters tbh. Watch the Main Show, and enjoy it.

You’re laughing at the fact that something bad ruins someone’s viewing experience? Ok.

If we are going to act like this is a one time thing then fine, but so far he’s been on a few shows so it’s not. Why watch it? Because I like wrestling and expect adults on the show? I bet you loved Nicholas with Strowman, right?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You’re laughing at the fact that something bad ruins someone’s viewing experience? Ok.

If we are going to act like this is a one time thing then fine, but so far he’s been on a few shows so it’s not. Why watch it? Because I like wrestling and expect adults on the show? I bet you loved Nicholas with Strowman, right?

I’m laughing something so trivial is tbh. If it was something serious I’d not laugh, but it’s like.... honestly not a huge deal. But fine if it ruins it for you, sorry I laughed. I just guess I don’t take stuff as seriously as you do.

I mean, with that it wouldn’t have been different than him beating them in a handicap match as that’s basically what it was, a handicap match. He just had to have a body in the corner. Could they have picked someone better to stand over there? Most definitely, 100% could’ve. But no matter who they put in the corner as his “partner” it goes the same other than the tag in spot they did. Because the whole point was he could do it by himself but was made to get a tag team partner. So it worked for the story being told.

Like I said, it comes down to me not taking it so seriously as you do.

Again sorry for how I acted, I should’ve been better.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Bear Country, Sonny Kiss, and Joey Janela vs. Shawn Dean, Baron Black, Aaron Solow, and Mike Verna

Was just looking back over the card and I noticed this match, looks like Bear Country are gonna be getting their first win which means they might start really being used outside of jobbing on Dark, solid.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Mr. Bayley’s team could win.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ah the good jobber on the team :WOW

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Actually Baron Black did have a fire match against Rey Fenix last week too, that's a helluva team that has no wins tbh

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler