AEW contract expiry mega-thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
People should watch his match vs. JONAH on the recent Wrestle Revolver match, complete proof he has the wrestling talent.

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
I'm a fan of Cage. True he doesn't have the mic skills but his in ring ability is superb. Even though I'm an AEW mark it's clear that he would do better elsewhere, and as sad as it will be to see him go he can do greater things elsewhere.

PPA ALL DAY! Seriously Avalon reminds me so much of Al Snow during the attitude era. And that's not a knock to either men. Avalon does some great stuff with The Wingmen. He knows how to do comedy. And he's decent in the ring too. I really hope Tony Khan keeps renews that contract because I feel he's over with a lot of the fans.

I wont be missing Lio Rush. AEW is the first time I've seen him and I have no doubt that he never got to show the extent of his skills on AEW TV but his time he was with AEW left me unimpressed.

Marko Stunt... I get why he wouldn't be re-signed. It sucks because he has so much love for wrestling but from a business perspective there's only so much you can do with him. He's a much better fit for the indies imo.

Last edited:

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
What better big man they have?

Cage hasn't botched a moonsault and almost broke his neck for the second time in a year.

Or hurt people doing dumb table spots and botching chokeslams that have guys landing on their head.

Wardlow, Hobbs, Archer and MIRO are all waaaaay more interesting than Brian Cage. The guy is all moves and no substance. He also can't cut a promo and needed Taz to cut them for him. He was overshadowed by his entire stable. Like he wasn't even the best big man in his group

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
How'd they fuck up someone like Brian Cage....the motherfucker can do all tbhe shit their audience boners for and is a jacked up freak.

Oh yeah, he could barely beat guys he outweighed by a legit 100 lbs and got beat up by a 62 year old man.
Probably did some self-fucking up if he worked that XPW event

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wardlow, Hobbs, Archer and MIRO are all waaaaay more interesting than Brian Cage. The guy is all moves and no substance. He also can't cut a promo and needed Taz to cut them for him. He was overshadowed by his entire stable. Like he wasn't even the best big man in his group
Also pretty unfair of him say archer was injured when Brian cage was hurt multiple times in aew too lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Roy Mustang

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler