• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Collision/Rampage April 27, 2024 - Unified Trios title match, Parking Lot Fight, more

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Burch looks rough around the edges and tht might fit him these days. Rush doesn't get paid by the Hour he's not fooling around!

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I bet Toni Storm is thinking in her mind my life is a Movie don't be mad that your life is a Nightmare on Elm Street.

A prized winning Poodle:lmao

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Burch looks rough around the edges and tht might fit him these days. Rush doesn't get paid by the Hour he's not fooling around!
He looked like he lost his gear on the way to the show. Crazy him and Biff Busick have both just faded into obscurity.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
He looked like he lost his gear on the way to the show. Crazy him and Biff Busick have both just faded into obscurity.

Yeah I was a huge fan of Biff too because of the way he wrestled sorta the way I love Claudio. I love guys who are going to beat you to death till you want to quit.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Jimmy King said:
Biff is an agent in WWE now I believe iirc.
yeah I think I actually saw his last match live at Bloodsport bc he got rehired not long after (unless someone looks at cagematch to prove this wrong)

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I've been rocking alot of Futbol Jerseys lately I've gotten from this Center that gives away Food and Clothes I might want to the GYV one if I ever make enough dough.

Dry humping a Microphone Jesus man get this guy off of my Laptop shit.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Let me tell you guys GYV are amazing to me but I will say watch their stuff during the Progress Wrestling days. Gibson and Drake used to start near fights with fans to get heat.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
The GYV are so good with each other they could legit go blindfolded and work a Match with each other as a Team.